Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Eno (Emma Gray), EagleEyeKK's OC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eno (Emma Gray), EagleEyeKK's OC

Post  EagleEyeKK on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:44 am

Name: Eno (Real Name: Emma Gray)

Appearance: Eno has light blonde hair which are tied back into two pigtails on the sides of her head a little tightly and dark blue eyes as well as pale white skin. Most of the time she can be seen wearing a white long-sleeved shirt with a short dark blue vest and dark blue jeans. Her shoes are white with black shoelaces.

Ethnicity: ½ American, ½ British

Race: Human

Allegiance: The Heroes

Origins: Human

Powers: None

Strengths: Eno is very smart when it comes to using weapons and gadgets. She is also very acrobatic and very fast in hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Can be quite clumsy at the most random times, not never strong physical wise, and is very bad at sword fighting.

Personality: Kind to others, carefree at times, curious, and likes to enjoy life to the fullest. Eno can sometimes be vengeful of her friends if they get hurt pretty bad, causing her to risk her life to go after the person who had harmed them in the first place. If the person tried to kill one of her friends, she will go into a deep rage and attack them, no matter what the risk. She does this out of two reasons. One, because she doesn't want anyone to die, she wants them to live a good life. Two, she doesn't want anyone to experience the same way Eno had gone through in losing her parents. And three, she wants to protect people, especially those who cannot defend themselves in a fight, because she believes that those who are innocent deserve to live a good life. Eno can also be a forgiving person, depending on the situation that has happened between her. And can also be very timid and nervous when she first meets someone. She can also be melodramatic, which means that she can sometimes overemotional.

History: Eno’s real name is Emma Gray, and she was born as the only child of the Gray Family in the year 2030. As a child, Eno didn’t have many friends her age, so she would often play with her parents instead, which she truly enjoyed. Most of her childhood was spent learning from her parents, about the ways life works and how life should be lived to the fullest, which is one of the reasons why she spends her time outside a lot. She was also taught other things as well. She developed a love for reading books at a young age, and learned how to cook food from her mother.
       But Emma also developed a love for animals as well. As a child, she'd also spend her time playing with nearby animals around her house. One day, when she was playing in the backyard of her house, she found an injured wolf pup nearby. When she walked closer to him, the wolf pup growled. Emma backed away afraid, but when she saw the wolf pup's injured leg, she decided to help. She took him (even though he kept growling and trying to bite her) and managed to have her mother treat him. But knowing that the wolf pup had somewhere else to be, she let him leave. However, missing the wolf pup, she decided to try an experiment. She grabbed leftover steak from her afternoon meals, and placed it outside, waiting for the wolf pup to hopefully return. Finally, after three days, the wolf pup came back, chewing on the steak. But when Emma walked closer to him again, he growled. But Emma was not afraid this time, she continued to step closer, holding her hand out as she said "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." After a couple of minutes, the wolf pup stopped growling and then sniffed her hand. Then, the wolf pup began to lick it.
After their second meeting, Emma did the same again. She would put steak out for the wolf pup to eat, and the wolf pup came each day. And each day, whenever they both had the chance, they would play together. After a week or two, Emma and the wolf pup became great friends, and Emma eventually named him Storm.
       But in the year 2043, at the age of 13, Fuse invaded and the Fusions had attacked her home. Emma managed to escape the destruction of the house and went into hiding. The next day, Emma came back to the house in search of her parents and Storm. But no matter where she looked and how hard she tried, she could not find them. After a full day of searching, Emma dropped to her knees, beginning to cry as she repeated these three words, "Mommy, Daddy, Storm. . ." Emma then screamed, crying out for them. That was the day when she grew a deep hatred for Fusions. She hated them, and wanted to bring an end to their invasion, after they had took everything from her. Her home, and her family, all gone. After the events that have happened at her now ruined home, she decided to begin hunting them down. She changed her name to Eno, and made a promise to herself that she would end every last one of them. For the rest of her years, Eno spent living in the wilds, battling and hunting Fusions at nearby cities and around her campsite, but she also payed close attention to all the news and what’s been going on lately. Eno also payed attention to the events that have been occurring as well, such as the Fusion Mind Control Virus, and the Chille Tid. When she heard of the Fusion Mind Control Virus, she was shocked, and her hatred just grew. Eno practiced more and more each day, hunting down the Fusions one by one, in hopes that she will become stronger and prepare herself for what will happen next. She also grew angry with herself, for not being able to help with the events that had happened there. She continued to hunt Fusions and eventually, some of the people began to know her, and eventually called her the Fusion Huntress.
       For many years, Eno had spent out in the wild, often getting chased by wild animals. But then, as Eno was sleeping in an empty cave one night, she felt as though someone, or something, was close to her. She opened her eyes and saw Storm, now a full grown wolf. Eno smiled and hugged her little friend, happy to see Storm again. For a few months, Eno and Storm have traveled together, Storm becoming more and more protective of Eno than ever. Occasionally, Eno had to chase Storm down after he saw a squirrel, and prevent him from harming it. But, Eno still felt alone. She had no other family left, and her parents were nowhere to be found. Now, Eno is travelling around in search of those who need help, especially the innocents, and trying to find a family, with Storm close at her side.

Last edited by EagleEyeKK on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : All done, added a few things in there as well. Hopefully I did it correctly. If there are more changes to be made, let me know! Thanks!)
EagleEyeKK

Back to top Go down

Re: Eno (Emma Gray), EagleEyeKK's OC

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:37 am

Cooking can not be a strength straight out, plus liking to cook sounds more like a hobby and not a true strength either.

How is loving to read a strength? Please explain this.

Like being outside, a lot isn't a strength either.

Eno needs negative traits added in to her. Please add in an equal number of negative aspects to round her out.

Is there anything else you can tell us of her early life?

Event info: The fusion virus was an event that started months in advance with Dexter first being controlled into stopping a project by fuse and then went from there to spreading it about with a flu shot if I remember correctly. Then after a few more months we started that event and it just went from there. In the past, we've had some other events, like the D&D style event (the very first one) a racing event and several others.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEyeKK on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:19 pm

All done! If there are more changes to be made, let me know. Thanks!
EagleEyeKK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:21 pm

You did not add any negative traits into the personality.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEyeKK on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:00 pm

There we go! Should I add more or is there any other mistakes I need to fix?
EagleEyeKK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:57 pm

You'll need to add in one more negative trait or take out a positive one to balance the personality out.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEyeKK on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:19 pm

I took out a good personality trait, so that should even the personalities out.
EagleEyeKK

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEyeKK on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:33 pm

If there is anymore changes to be made, let me know again! Thanks!
EagleEyeKK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:40 pm

Does your character use nanos?
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEyeKK on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:42 pm

No, she does not use nanos. I prefer her not to have nanos, mostly because I'm not sure if it would be good for my character Eno to even have one. So for now, this character will not have nanos.
EagleEyeKK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Alright, that's reasonable. I'll rally the other mods to check out the character now.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEyeKK on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Alright then.
EagleEyeKK

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:15 pm

It's been awhile so bear with me:

Expand on the personality a bit. You mention that she's vengeful of her friends, but exactly is her feelings on friends that she would want to do it? Is it just cause she's a morally good person? Does she treasure friends above everything else for a reason? What exactly makes her decide that her friends are worth taking risks for?

Could you expand on the relationship between Eno and Storm. Wolves usually aren't trusting of people that aren't part of their packs, so how was Eno capable of befriending the pup? Just how effected was she by the "deaths" of her family and Storm? Yeah, she went around warning people about Fusions, but that isn't really something that shows she hates them since anyone with common sense (and good morales) would do.

You mention that she kept an eye on recent events, but how did she feel about them? Was she disgusted that people were possessed by Fusions? Was she mad at herself for not being able to do anything?

Let's shine together until the very end!

- Takami Chika, Love Live! Sunshine!! season 2 episode 1: "Next Step"

Spoiler:

Team Sonia for Life!
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  EagleEyeKK on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Made a few more changes, if there is anymore changes, let me know and I will fix them. Thanks.
EagleEyeKK

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Imma approve this one.
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:36 am

*stamps approved on Forehead*
zerowing21

Back to top Go down