Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

TecnhowizROK Boot

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TecnhowizROK Boot

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:26 pm

Well here we are to help Techno with learn rp basics. Let us begin.

Sonya Stratum looks over the prices of junk food in a machine at the food court. She plays with a strand of her blonde hair, wondering what to get. She isn't paying much attention to anyone behind her.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Re: TecnhowizROK Boot

Post  TechnoWizROK on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:32 pm

"Ahem, excuse me." Ace got the blonde's attention as she turned around to face him. "I.. am unware of where exactly I am."
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:39 pm

(You are power playing another character's actions. Sonya did not turn around. She is just not paying attention to anything behind her. You are restricted to your own actions, so please be aware not to control other characters. Make a new post trying to have your character gain the ocs attention.)
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:45 pm

Ace walks into the food court, looking perplexed. Spotting a blonde-haired girl with her back turned to him, he moves behind her and taps the blonde on her shoulder. "Hello, I seem to be caught unware of where I am."
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:55 pm

The girl was about to press a button to select her food, when she feels the tap. She turns around and her eyes open wide at the sight of the pale skinned. "Uh...h...h...hi." She remarks nervously, unsure what to make of this young man. "You're i...in the Townsville Mall in d...downtown Townsville." She remarks in an uneven tone.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:03 pm

"Thank you." Ace walked back towards the food court's exit, he stopped at the doorway, hesitating for a few moments. He trode back to the blonde again mumbling, "Sorry, my name's Ace Calibur. Would it be alright if I had lunch with you?"
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:13 pm

The girl was taken aback by the question, so much so, she begins to chew on her nail for a moment. "I don't see the harm in that. I'm Sonya Stratum. I...it's nice meeting you. What did you...you have in mind to eat?"
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:22 pm

"Hmm.." The teen gazed at the menu displayed on the machine. "It has been years since I last had a cheeseburger." Selecting the icon, his eyes widened ever so slightly. Turning to face Sonya, "I don't have any Taros on me right now but I'll be sure to repay you with a favor if you could buy me a cheeseburger."
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:43 pm

(they're at junk food machines, they don't have burgers in them. Plus you should say he turned to face her. Going for a Wimpy (popeye character) Joke?)

"I guess I can treat you to a cheese burger. But they don't come in these machines" Sonya giggles a bit and looks around the food court, "How about Burger Frenzy? They have some really good burgers."
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:16 pm

"Oh.. I knew that." Ace murmured to himself, "Burger Frenzy sounds good. Now, where may it be?"
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:43 pm

"It's right over there." Sonya remarks, pointing to the where the sign hung. At the counter, looking bore as usual during their shift, is Ben Tennyson.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Ace walks towards the Burger Frenzy, stopping in front of the counter. "Ben Tennyson," the demon bowed in deference, "My name is Ace Calibur, I used to look up to you and I still do in some ways... Could I have a cheeseburger?"
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:03 pm

"Oh hey." Ben greets, smiling broadly, "Do you want anything else with the burger." He taps in the item on the screen and waits for more information. Sonya in the meantime, joins Ace, but stays silent.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:42 pm

"Just your average cheeseburger please." Ace answered, he looked back at Sonya "Will you be getting something as well?"
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Sonya shakes her head, "No, I won't be getting anything." Ben taps his finger on the screen to finish the order. "2.39." Ben grunts, waiting for the pop idol to give him the money. Sonya digs into her jean and pulls out three bucks and pays him, getting the change in return. Ben heads to the back to make the burger once the entire transactions is done.

(we use normal currency as well as taros in the rp. Just a heads up)
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:21 pm

"Itadakimasu." Ace chowed down the cheeseburger, finishing it in mere moments. "That was actually great," he said wiping his mouth with a paper napkin. "Thanks again for the food Sonya, I owe you one." He faced Ben, "Say... when are you getting off?"
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:35 pm

(nope, you're getting ahead of yourself. Ben is making the burger. Your oc does not have it in hand yet. Wait for Ben to return with it. You're also power playing actions a bit with suggesting Ben gave it to him. Please edit or make a new post reflecting the changes.)
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:44 pm

(sorry, I'll try to be more mindful of it)

"Thanks again for the food Sonya, I owe you one." Ace nodded towards the blonde. Feeling awkward he tried to make conversation, "Umm.. what do you do for a living?"
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:49 pm

"You're welcome." Sonya answers as she shifts her body weight onto her left side, "I'm a pop idol and I sometimes go around to help perk up the moral of those fighting on the front lines."
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:53 pm

"Huh.. well I don't mind music but I wouldn't consider myself a fan of it." He shrugged before adopting a thoughtful look. "Are you strong? What's your fighting style? Powers?" Ace rambled off question, head tilted and eyes focused on Sonya.
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:18 am

Sonya sighs at the first question and shakes her head, "I'm not strong, I don't have powers and I don't really fight, so I have no fighting style." There wasn't much else she could say on the matter, she was a noncom after all.

"Order up!" Ben shouts, placing a tray with the cheese burger on the counter.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:29 am

"Sorry if I dredged up less than happy thoughts," he apolgised before taking a moment to think. "I wouldn't be too bothered by it your strengths lay elsewhere. High morale can drive people beyond their limits." He grabbed the cheeseburger off the counter muttering thanks to Ben. "Itadakimasu." Ace chowed down the cheeseburger, finishing it in mere moments. "That was actually great," he said wiping his mouth with a paper napkin. He faced the intergalactic hero "Say... when are you getting off your shift?"
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:49 am

"No no." Sonya waves her hands wildly at the statement, "You didn't dredge up anything at all. Heightening the spirits of those who are fighting really is important. It's really the only thing I can do to help in the war."

Ben shrugs, rather surprised by how the guy inhaled the burger, "Not for another few hours."
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:13 am

Ace gave him a wolfish grin, "How do you feel about a fight? After your shift ends of course." Unconsciously his left hand gripped Midnight Scorch in its hilt, no intentions of drawing it at he moment. "To test my skills against the wielder of the Omnitrix and someone near my age who saves the universe on multiple occasions? How could I not ask?"
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:26 am

(please note that since the rp has been going for four years, Ben is 20 years old now)

"I don't know man. Julie is waiting for me to pick her up and having a fight would make me late." Ben answers, unsure about the idea of the fight. "Maybe tomorrow we can spar. Would that be cool?"
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum