Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

TecnhowizROK Boot

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TecnhowizROK Boot

Post  TechnoWizROK on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:46 am

(My bad, was going off the age on the RPC Profiles)

"Yeah tommorow sounds," the demon replied "Wouldn't want you to be late... Where would like to meet?"
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:59 am

(We really do need to remember to update those. Forgot to place you in that last part of yours)

Ben closes his eyes to think, "Well, I think the best place around here for sparring would probably be Goats Junk yard. How about Noon?"
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:14 am

"Then Goats Junk Yard at noon it is,"clapping his hands together. "Thanks for the cheeseburger, t'was very delicious."

Ace focused his attention on Sonya again, "Do you have anything to do at the moment?" he questioned. "If not, would you mind finding me a place for me to stay?"
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:44 am

"Hey, no problem on that. Glad you enjoyed it." Ben answers, while thinking, At least someone likes this food.

Sonya shakes her head at the question, "I really hadn't planned anything beyond my snack, but I'm not sure about many places to stay around here. I've heard of one place over in Endsville, Katts Motel."
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:50 pm

"Endsville? Isn't that where the Grim Reaper resides?" asked Ace, "If so I would've needed to head there anyways. Nevermind then Sonya, just point me in the right direction and I'll be on my way." Waving a goodbye to Ben he remarked, "Be ready for our fight tomorrow Ben, I'll be looking forward to it."

(Would Ace knowing that Grim lives in Endsville be meta-playing? I'm assuming this fact is general knowledge)
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:08 pm

(well, considering he's from bellwood and isn't familiar with the area, I doubt he'd know anything about Grim being there. Ocs are not gonna know about everyone just remember that.)

"Grim reaper?" Sonya blinks a few times, never having heard this and she lived in the area for some time. "Well I know Endsville is just north of Downtown. It sort of gets weird once you get over there."

"Yeah, I'll see you then dude." Ben answers with a grin.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:21 pm

"Hmm.. oh well wouldn't hurt to check it out," the Blackbone regarded Sonya for a moment, "Know that I owe you a favor and that in itself is no little thing. Thank you Sonya Stratum." Ace walks out of the food court and using Hell Zone heads north.

(would that be too abrupt of a departure?)
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:27 pm

(nope, departing like that is fine)

"You're welcome Ace." Sonya waves to him as Ace leaves and she goes back to the vending machine to decide on what to get.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Jumping out of the demonic portal, the pale-skined teen was taking a moment to catch his breath after being winded from the long trip from Townsville to Endville, the latter appearing very different from the former; with its green-ish sky and the supernatural atmosphere. "A large enough burst of demonic magic would surely attract the Grim Reaper, no?" Ace remarked to himself as he drew Hellion and an arrow from his quiver. Counting down from 15 seconds, the Blackbone pooled demonic magic at the tip of the arrow, aiming it up towards the murky sky. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. Releasing the bowstring, the arrow flew up and after reaching the peak of its ascent let out a deafeaning explosion of black ashes and wisps of flames. "And now.. we wait," the demon said while admiring his handiwork.

(too long?)
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:15 pm

(the post length is fine, but I would recommend, sticking to one tense, you have him jumping from the portal and then remarked and using was. So take your pick on past or present tense)

"That certainly is a bit of chaotic handy work if I do say so myself." A woman's voice remarks from behind Ace. The woman in question is dressed in a Greek toga and red heels. Her hair is blonde. "It's like your asking for someone who loves chaos to find you."
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:31 pm

Emerald green eyes narrowed at the sight of the individual before him, a chaotic aura radiates off her, Ace grew wary of this unknown. "Thank you for the compliment," the 16-year old demon replied cautiously, "But you aren't the one that I called for.. intentionally."
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:40 pm

(you forgot to say he turned. There is a minor disconnect between what happened should happen and what you wrote. Please remember this in the future)

"Of course I'm not." The woman drawls, a small fan appearing in her hand, "But who ever it is your trying to get the attention of, you won't do it that way. I'm Eris, the goddess of chaos and maybe I can help you find whom you are looking for."
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:53 pm

"Goddess of Chaos eh?" Ace murmured to himself as he placed Hellion back into its holster alongside the quiver. The Blackbone addressed the deity, "Fine then, I seek to have an audience with the Grim Reaper who, to my knowledge, resides here in Endsville."
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:56 pm

The goddess laughs loudly at the request, "Oh, so you want to see Grim do you? He's live near that nuclear plant with a stupid boy with a bulbous nose. You can't miss it at all. The house is in shambles."
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Ace adopted a look of confusion and hesitated to ask, "Is that it? You ask nothing of me in return? Not that I'm not gratedul for it being so, mind you."
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:31 pm

"There might be one tiny thing you need to do for me." The woman says to the demon with a grin, "But that can wait til after you see Grim."

(alright, it looks like you're good to go for the rp)
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum