Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Jade's Adventure Recap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jade's Adventure Recap

Post  techee on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Jade records his thoughts and experiences on the past events in the world.
techee

Back to top Go down

Re: Jade's Adventure Recap

Post  Jade Maxwell on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:14 am

I thought that what Grim did was kind. Especially having us to play the roles. I thought that was awesome. I'm glad I was able to make some difference to kids these days before the school started. They now got good pictures of their beloved stories like Little Red Riding Hood, 3 Little Pigs, Beauty and the Beast, and a few others. I even liked how Grim was able to put us in appropriate roles via our clothes and personalities. I mean, we could have just put on clothing and quick acting lessons, but this was much more better than anything like that. I just hope Grim does more like this. Maybe next year?
Jade Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Maxwell on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:43 am

This war can put a strain on you. I mean: One minute, you are minding your own business, and conducting it, and then the next, you're dealing with an area wide fusion attack. Can it get anymore worse than that? Gah! I just hope my team was better prepared for it. For crying out loud! Stinking Dexlabs fell during the attacks and a few others were badly left. If me and my team was better prepared, then those area wouldn't have been left in such despair then what it was. I'll be prepared the next time the fusions attack. Trust me, we will.
Jade Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Maxwell on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Let me just tell you about this orb. Well, it's magical for one. Other than that, I got nothing else on it. This orb was somehow gotten into Michael's possession and Potentiavore wanted it. Beats me how the story actually went down. With Doc's help, we found Michael and retrieved the orb, in which we took both Michael and the orb back to the airship where Michael could be medically treated and looked after and the orb safe and sound. Now, let's fast forward to the field trip. Somethings I just wish to forget. The group I had was a pain. I mean, they were clumsy! Despite the point, let's get to the orb part. Michael got the orb back into his possession where it burned right through the bag he was carrying it in. We all went outside and fought skeletons, and of course Potentiavore. Amp was trying to put our guard down, saying that he isn't trying to be violent, but I disagreed with him, facing against him once before and failing. Eventually, we did. It turned out that Brianna was his creator, but in actuality it was Aku. None of our weapons put a dent into him, and he managed to knock everyone down with one blast. When I woke up from my conscious, I was hurt. On top of that, I noticed that Aku was defeated, though everyone was pretty much knocked out. I did take a good look around Tech Square when I was sitting in the ambulance and I did see someone there that wasn't there before. He looked sort of like a samurai. I didn't get his name, but I would like to eventually know. After all that excitement, I went back to the tree house where I just rested for the rest of the day. Mark did come over to give me company. We spent the rest of the day watching adventure shows. I did talk to him about the samurai, and even him got excited by this, which figured would happen. Whew! Glad that this day is over with. Now, to Christmas.
Jade Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Maxwell on Tue May 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Let me tell you what happened to me. I encountered my alternate, got shot in the shoulder, met Roxie's alternate, Rosie, while looking for my team, got kidnapped by her into this anti-dimension. I was lucky enough to break free after Rosie stab her leg in my wound and found red blood. I found Roxie in a park bench with Amp and she was able to free me. We went along this crazed murderous world, after I got to the hospital, in which I was knocked out by Amp. I finally was woken up at their version of Exervent. At first I was disoriented, but quickly regained my senses. We stayed the night, first at Amber's house, then outside in their Sector V. Went straight to Whom's place, but without any success and went to see Manlight and finally got the portal to open. Once out, we found out that our own world is a wreck. Oh, I got an anti-dimensional hover board out of this. Just hope that I don't have to go back there anytime soon.
Jade Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum