Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Mace warrior

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mace warrior

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:53 pm

Name:Mace warrior
Ethnicity: dutch, german, american Indian
Race:human
Allegiance: the Good Guys
Origins: Human
Powers: none
Appearance:

Strengths: he is good with swords and rifles,very quick on his feet, he also formulate plans quickly
Weaknesses: bumps into things ( not in battle though)   can't go into battle when his friends got hurt for a little( he freeze up) ,he begins to freak out and panic if his plans fall apart
Personality: wise carking, very brave , being polite, cocky, dumbfounded( like he always get confused on tech stuff )and brash ( he can get thinks he can handle it when obviously he can't handle it)
History:his childhood was awesome, he joined the knd when he was spying on them, they noted his sword skills and good with a blaster, he is a long time friendship with sector v mosty two and four, he was also help getting the C.A.K.E, and also beaten father many times, after he got decommissioned sector v doesn't know that he is in tnd , he faked his decommissioning , he contune his sword skills and rifle , and also take care of his studies at poky oaks high school, he got into the war because his fellow knd comrands and friends that he'll recommission himself to be back in the fight fuse and his monsters
Do you use nanos: yes

Last edited by fusionfallfan1995 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:16 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more info)
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Re: Mace warrior

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Brave is a personality trait, can you explain why its a strength.

Very smart tells me nothing as a strength, can you please expand on this?

Self doubt is a personality trait, can you explain to me why its a weakness

How is worrying about friends a weakness? Same with Clumsy.

For personality, you need 3 positive and negative traits, please expand on this.

As for history, please expand it. I'd like to hear about early life, how he got on with parents, why he got involved in the war and more.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:08 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Brave is a personality trait, can you explain why its a strength.

For personality, you need 3 positive and negative traits, please expand on this.

As for history, please expand it. I'd like to hear about early life, how he got on with parents, why he got involved in the war and more.
ok
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:13 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Brave is a personality trait, can you explain why its a strength.

its my first time doing this, can you help with those parts you mention if its ok with you
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:18 pm

I can try.

Basically, why is being brave a strength? Does being brave mean he won't run from battle or something. You might want to rethink this and use something else as a strength.

With being very smart, does this mean he can formulate plans quickly or knowledgeable about something?

What does his self doubt do? Does it cause him to not act in battle after somethings gone wrong or something else?

Worry about friends is a tough one to really figure out to be honest, but does this prevent him from acting in battle if a friend is in danger?

Clumsy this would mean he's tripping all over the place. Does he lose his footing in combat and is a liability?

zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:36 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I can try.

Basically, why is being brave a strength? Does being brave mean he won't run from battle or something. You might want to rethink this and use something else as a strength.

With being very smart, does this mean he can formulate plans quickly or knowledgeable about something?

What does his self doubt do? Does it cause him to not act in battle after somethings gone wrong or something else?

Worry about friends is a tough one to really figure out to be honest, but does this prevent him from acting in battle if a friend is in danger?

Clumsy this would mean he's tripping all over the place. Does he lose his footing in combat and is a liability?

first: ok, he is very quick on his feet

Two: he can formulate plans quickly

Three: its does cause him not to act in battle when it doesn't end well
Four: its does cause him not to battle a little bit when his friends got hurt

Final: he does bumb into things but not on the battlefield

fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Then please edit these into the profile.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Then please edit these into the profile.
ok
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Now for personality, you still need 3 negative personality traits to round him out.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:44 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Now for personality, you still need 3 negative personality traits to round him out.
i got it
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:49 pm

Ok if he's ignorant, then he has little knowledge on anything and thus he wouldn't be very good at planning would he?

My advice on this is to make sure traits do not contradict your strengths or weaknesses.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:13 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Ok if he's ignorant, then he has little knowledge on anything and thus he wouldn't be very good at planning would he?

My advice on this is to make sure traits do not contradict your strengths or weaknesses.
ok
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:21 pm

fusionfallfan1995 wrote:
zerowing21 wrote:Ok if he's ignorant, then he has little knowledge on anything and thus he wouldn't be very good at planning would he?

ok
better ?
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Could you go into more details a bit personality? Like just not say what they are, but go into a bit of detail.

Also, please expand the history like I asked, like adding early history, why he joined the knd, his time after he was decommisoned etc.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:17 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Could you go into more details a bit personality? Like just not say what they are, but go into a bit of detail.

Also, please expand the history like I asked, like adding early history, why he joined the knd, his time after he was decommisoned etc.
ok
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:22 pm

Anything else that i miss
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 pm

I sort of feel like the quick on his feet contradicts the clumsy aspect he has if you catch what I'm saying. To me if he's quick and he's clumsy, he's gonna be falling down alot.

Please work on history.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:29 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I sort of feel like the quick on his feet contradicts the clumsy aspect he has if you catch what I'm saying. To me if he's quick and he's clumsy, he's gonna be falling down alot.

i know,
Please work on history.
ok, i was wondering if you can do a better job at that, since im still don't know that much, can you help me make a better history
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:16 pm

I can give you a base idea on what to you need, which I have done, but I can not write it for you since I do not want to mess with your vision. What was his early child hood like, how did he join the KND and what were some of his notable missions, what sector was he with, etc. What did he do after being decommissioned (which means he lost his memories of being a KND operative) and how did he get into the war and did the knd recommission him due to the warrior.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:38 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I can give you a base idea on what to you need, which I have done, but I can not write it for you since I do not want to mess with your vision. What was his early child hood like, how did he join the KND and what were some of his notable missions, what sector was he with, etc. What did he do after being decommissioned (which means he lost his memories of being a KND operative) and how did he get into the war and did the knd recommission him due to the warrior.
his childhood was awesome, he joined the knd when he was spying on them, they noted his sword skills and good with a blaster, he is a long time friendship with sector v mosty two and four, he was also help getting the C.A.K.E, and also beaten father many times, after he got decommissioned, he contune his sword skills and rifle , and also take care of his studies at poky oaks high school, he got into the war because his fellow knd comrands and friends that he'll recommission himself to be back in the fight fuse and his monsters
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:17 pm

looks ten times better then the old one
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:52 pm

You should have kept part of what you had for the history and added to it. You do realize upon being decommissioned from the KND, he'd lose his memories of being an operative. Does he somehow avoid this?
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 pm

zerowing21 wrote:You should have kept part of what you had for the history and added to it. You do realize upon being decommissioned from the KND, he'd lose his memories of being an operative. Does he somehow avoid this?
he became sectivte branch of the knd
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Here is the thing, what is his plans don't end well in battle, what then?
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  fusionfallfan1995 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Then he'll let someone else come up one
fusionfallfan1995

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next