Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Adventurer's League

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventurer's League

Post  techee on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:16 pm

This league is dedicated for those who want to band together to fight against Fuse and alongside heroes. They have all sorts of people with a wide arrange of talents that are used for the purposes of war. Not only is it a group for fighting, as the name suggests, they go on epic adventures together that helps strengthen the team as a whole. Jade is the leader of the league, and they're base is at Jade's tree house out in the Wild. Jade will be at the tree house for the most part. In cases where he's not, waiting will not be advised. Instead, you should hang out at Mount Blackhead and wait there then come back at a later time. If Jade is still not there, then come the next day.

Fliers are currently at these locations: Cul-de-sac, Sector V, Pokey Oaks, Bellwood, City Station, Tech Square, Mall, and Mount Blackhead.

The Current Team

• Jade Maxwell
  • Mark Harrison
  • Michael Mason
  • Amp
  • Blake Winslow
  • Xavier Xyres

Last edited by techee on Sat May 10, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
techee

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventurer's League

Post  Mr.Didathing on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Isn't Potentiavore a member?
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  techee on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:20 pm

I don't remember if he is or not. Cause I don't ever remember him coming to a rally or other meetings in the RP. I mean, I guess he could since there was a lot of time skips. So, it could be possible that he's on the team.
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum