Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RWBY's Officially Unofficial Topic

Post  Professor Utonium on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Nora is a bada**.

Emerald is adorable.

Sun is so cute when he's talking about RWBY. He's like a soccer mom.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~kotomiichinose

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:30 pm

All the pre jokes and the self inserting of the boo for yang was funny. It was so worth watching.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  ZFistAce on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:34 pm

FOOD FIGHT!
ZFistAce

Back to top Go down

Post  Flame Melody on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:57 am

So. This.
Flame Melody

Back to top Go down

Monty Oum is no longer with us....

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Our friend, inspiration and co-worker Monty Oum passed away yesterday afternoon at 4:34 PM surrounded by people who loved him very much. Ten days ago Monty suffered a severe allergic reaction during a simple medical procedure that left him in a coma. Although he fought bravely, his body was not able to recover. During his time in the hospital he was well cared for and never in pain at any time.

Monty is survived by his wife Sheena, his father Mony, his brothers Woody, Sey, Chivy and Neat, and his sisters Thea and Theary, as well as a countless number of fans and friends. We were so proud to be a part of his life and we will miss him greatly.

Your generosity during the hours after the public statement on Friday will help his family deal with the costs of his care and his passing. You made an incredible difference during a difficult time and we cannot thank you enough.

As for honoring Monty, we will do that in our own way. In lieu of flowers or gifts, we ask that you simply do something creative. Use your imagination to make the world a better place in any way that you can. If you know Monty like we do, then you know he would certainly be doing that if he were able to.

Monty was 33 years old.

We love you, Monty.

[Source: RoosterTeeth Entry]

Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Wow....

Post  LBGamingYT on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:47 pm

So, Monty has passed? Shame, a real shame. His memory shall be cherished by his family, Rooster Teeth, and the community. We love you Monty. Sad Who will animate or voice Ren now?
LBGamingYT

http://lbgamingyt.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:01 pm

LBGamingYT wrote:Who will animate or voice Ren now?

The animation team is still intact, though Miles or Kerry or someone else will take over as head animator and overlook the work to ensure it's what they want.

As for who will voice Ren....they may make him mute or find someone else to fill in. Who that other person would be, I'm not sure.

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:33 pm

He already doesn't talk a lot. Doing that, they would have to turn hi into comic relief.
xxPsyapane10xx

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:02 am

From Gray:

RWBY Volume 3 will indeed premiere this year. While the animation crew is hard at work on RvB13, RWBY is returning to the early stages of pre-production. Kerry and Miles are getting ready to dive into the scripts, and I'm talking to the guys about pre-viz. Meanwhile, Shane's already choreographing a new fight sequence (Argh - want to tease this matchup so much! Let's just say Yang intends to teach someone a well-deserved lesson), and our tenacious tech team is getting the production pipeline ready.

For those wondering, Monty was heavily involved in shaping the future of the world of Remnant. His story ideas will live on, and you will also be able to see some of the animation he'd begun working on for Volume 3. The team has known for some time the direction in which the next volumes are headed, and Rooster Teeth is committed to bringing these tales to you.

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:24 am

ALRIGHTY FOLKS!!!!! THIS THREAD IS BACK IN SESSION (only to provide you all with some RWBY news).

RTX 2015 is almost done with, and the RWBY panel has already occurred. With it comes some fantastic goodies!

The first news that comes from them concerns Lie Ren. He used to be voiced by Monty Oum, and since his death, many RWBY fans were worried about what would become of this loveable character. So the good news is, is that he won't be a silent character like we all feared. While he wasn't a very outspoken character, he still had some dialogue. Lie Ren will now be voiced by Neath Oum, Monty's brother.

The second news is that this Vol is going to focus on the tournament, which looks so freaken cool! The arena has a similar mechanic to the Pokémon Stadium in Super Smash Bros., but with its own RWBY twist. Official concept art hasn't been posted yet, but the art was made viewable at the panel. When the art is posted, I'll link them here.

Next on the news list: NEW CHARACTERS!!!! There's going to be another team competing in the tournament: Team ABRN (Auburn) of Haven Academy (the same academy Team SSSN comes from). The members of the team (from left to right) are: Arslan Altan, Bolin Hori, Reese Chloris, Nadir Shiko. Next to nothing is known about this team, except that they are competing in the tournament.

Two more characters that are appearing but will not compete in the tournament are: Winter Schnee, Weiss' older sister, and Qrow, Ruby and Yang's uncle. Both look fricken cool. And their voice actors are even cooler! Winter will be voiced by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, well known for her role as Major Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell). Qrow will be voiced by Vic Mignogna, well known for his role as Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist). I will not lie to you; I nearly burst in excitement upon hearing Vic was joining RWBY. I hope we see much of Qrow!

Merchandise news? Lie Ren's toy is finished and will be hitting the RT Store shortly. Most likely after RTX. The same can be said of the Vol. 3 poster.

The last bit of news? Well, the premiere. Now normally, RWBY premieres two weeks after RTX, putting its premiere date on the first day of San Diego's Comic Con. However, with all the shows RT is running and the fact that San Diego Comic Con was last month, it doesn't sound like they'll be doing this. No official date has been given; only a vague time period. The team says it will premiere in the late fall, maybe before, during, or after Lazer Team's release. When this is exactly is anyone's guess.

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing on Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:06 am

Joyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Utonium on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Excited to finally see Qrow. Maybe that scene at the very end of Vol 1 with Ozpin will be explained.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~kotomiichinose

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnSX54KNpkk
xxPsyapane10xx

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:51 am

RWBY Japan's Official Trailer.

To me, all the voices fit. I was kind of hoping to see if they'd dub the songs, but it doesn't look like it. Maybe hopefully I'm wrong.

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:06 am

The voices do fit.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:35 pm

Vol. 3 Update

It has been officially announced by Rooster Teeth that RWBY Vol. 3 will be premiering Oct. 24th at 10 A.M. CT for sponsors. What does this mean? Well it means that the general public won't be able to view the content until the following day, Oct. 25th, most likely around that same time. So if you're wary of people spoiling this show for you, I'd avoid any social media on Saturdays simply because sponsors may go about posting pics of the episode.

On that day, Rooster Teeth will be holding a Q&A session on Facebook. Attendees will be able to ask questions to the cast while the premiere is going on, though I wouldn't count on any spoilers being given; Rooster Teeth does their best to make sure nothing gets leaked accidentally, and so I doubt they'll answer any questions that will be spoiling information for the entire season.

In celebration for the new volume, RWBY has taken over the store. First off, they have a new poster which is only on sale for today, so if you really want it, you have till 12 am tonight to grab it. They have a Neptune shirt that doesn't look half bad. And lastly, they have the Ren figure that was announced at RTX. Honestly, he looks super awesome and will definitely be going on my list of things to grab.

And finally, Rooster Teeth was nice enough to provide a small clip from Vol. 3. I'm probably bias, but their animation for the extras has gone up in quality in comparison to the first two volumes. It almost has an Attack on Titan feel to it, don't ya think?

Either way, I'm excited for a new volume featuring our favorite hunters kicking some butt, but I have a feeling there's going to be some political undertones near the end of the tournament considering what was discussed at the end of Vol. 2.

And also, I so can't wait for Vic!

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:23 pm

We're two weeks away from Vol. 3's premiere, and Rooster Teeth has placed up a new video for the World of Remnant series that began in Vol. 2. The episode focuses on the Vytal Festival Tournament, which is going to be a big part in Vol. 3. Whether or not this series will play like PSAs do for Red vs Blue and like how it did in Vol. 2 is left to be seen.

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:33 pm

I'm back with another post! Because there's more to be updated on! A while back, Rooster Teeth announced they were designing a RWBY video game since, of their entire projects, RWBY would make the most sense to have a game designed after. After waiting over a year, Rooster Teeth has announced that the game is almost ready to play! Nothing for sure is known, but you can keep updated from their game's website. They already have pictures of what the game will look like on the website, so check it out.

Here are the known game features:
Online Co-op Multiplayer
4 playable characters with unique skill trees
Full story campaign with a NEW storyline
MOBA-like leveling during gameplay
Several locations from the world of Remnant
NEW locations never before seen in the show
NEW enemy types
NEW villain
Loads of unlocks, achievements, and rewards

EDIT 10/14/2015: the game's trailer.

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Yang in Deathbattle

Post  Bezco on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:55 am

I know this thread is about RWBY but we did have a recent episode of "Deathbattle" featuring Yang Xiao Long fighting against Tifa from FF VII.
While it won't be one of my favourite episodes, it was fun to see Screwattack woking with RT(I'm glad they used Yang's VA in order to promote RWBY's third volume.
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:52 am

I still need to get around to watching that battle. I normally don't watch the Deathbattle series just 'cause it doesn't peak my interest, but I'll put that aside in favor of checking out the battle.

---------

On a side note: RWBY Vol. 3 Trailer!!!!!

---------

In voice acting news, Yuri Lowenthal (from Ben 10: Alien Force) will be voicing Mercury Black.

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Wed May 04, 2016 10:42 pm

Volume 3's Blu-Ray/DVD hit the shelves and online stores yesterday, and the soundtrack hit iTunes today. Volume 3 has so many amazing songs, and they even included the World of Remnants music Four Maidens score here I come!.

Click here to sample the music list.

Also, on May 7th, RWBY Chibi will be hitting  the RT site for sponsers. I'm still not sure what Chibi is supposed to be about, but I'm guessing it'll be light-hearted mini segments centered around RWBY/JNPR and their time at Beacon. I'm honestly excited for this because I want to see more character interactions amongst the cast. It sort of makes me think about Avatar's Super Deformed Shorts. I probably wouldn't be shocked if this is where they got the idea.

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  vating on Fri May 06, 2016 11:36 pm

RWBY Grimm Eclipse got an update today, releasing more content and a $5 price increase for those who haven't gotten it yet. Great little Hack 'n Slash if you haven't gotten it already.

Anyways, the update featured a whole new story portion and level. Along with new models that aren't so taxing on our rigs, along with updated animations, more Yang puns, and a bunch of other things I can't remember. All in all, good update, I'm getting my friends together to play it still though...
vating

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:23 pm

On July 5th, two days after RTX, the full version of RWBY: Grimm Eclipse will be released. The trailer doesn't reveal the full extent of what will be in it, but since this will be the official game, it's going to most likely be polished and fine tuned. Hopefully, with this full release, we'll start seeing updates/DLCs containing other elements of the show, like more places to visit and more characters to use.

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:43 pm

RWBY Vol. 4 News

The RWBY Panel premiered today at RTX, and brought some new goodies! As the picture above this shows, RWBY Vol 4 is coming out Oct 22 (for sponsers; it'll be Oct 23 for RT members, and Oct 29 for youtubers).

For Volume 4, the girls will have new outfits!

All the girls have different styles. Ruby looks gothic, Weiss is elegant, Blake looks yakuza, and Yang looks urban. Personally, Weiss looks absolutely beautiful. It makes me wonder if all the characters will get new outfits.

There's also some new Grimm designs! The Beowolfs are no longer skinny. And, we have a new Grimm: Brewgel.

As for story, it's been said that we will have a time skip. It's unknown the exact amount of time that passed, but I'd estimate somewhere around a few months. The girls look older, but not significantly. What this means in the show will be very interesting to see!

New season, new merch!!! Hot Topic will be dishing out some new merchandise!

This isn't all the new merchandise. There's going to be more, such as plushies and new shirts. We're also getting Wave 3 of the figurines. This time, it's the villain wave! Cinder, Roman, Emerald, and Mercury are all getting their own toys.

Due to the faulty audio of the panel, a lot of information from the first half is missing. When I'm capable of getting hold of a full stream, I'll provide more information for Volume 4.

Stay tuned for more information!

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:17 am

New York Comic Con Info

RWBY's New York Comic Con panel happened today and so I watched the stream. I'm here to provide some info for what was said. I'll inform you upfront, nothing plot wise was revealed, and I find this incredibly fun since RT is doing their utmost best to keep their Volume 4 stuff under wraps. Volume 4 is going to be, as Mercury once said, so much fun.

Even more merchandise have been added:

• There's collector cards.
  • Vinyl figures are a thing. So far, only Team RWBY are made.
  • They have a calendar for next year.
  • The manga is being translated into English.
  • A selection of blind box figures will be released.

Team JNPR is being added to RWBY Grimm Eclipse for 4.99. Also, it'll have a console release sometime this holiday.

Qrow will be voicing World of Remnant. Vic is still voicing Qrow, and more cast members are being added (none specifically named, but I think Lowenthal will return, and perhaps Dante Basco (he was in Camp Camp) and Tara Platt (she was seen with Lowenthal at Achievement Hunter's office, which is usually a sign that they came in to do some recordings) will voice it. There's also a strong possibility Travis Willingham and his wife Laura Bailey may return to do side voicing for RWBY's background people (possibly)).

Ren, Nora, and Jaune have been updated for Volume 4. Only Ren and Nora were shown, but it's confirmed that Jaune doesn't have a beard. I am 100% happy about this.

Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum