Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Nintendo Network IDs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nintendo Network IDs

Post  Wonder Smash on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:54 pm

I was bored, so I decided to make a thread where we can share our Nintendo Network IDs. Very Happy This should come in handy once Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and other such multiplayer games come out for Wii U, as well as for Kid Icarus, Animal Crossing, and other such multiplayer games on 3DS once you're able to unify accounts for both consoles this December. Please post your Nintendo Network ID, and if you want, any games you have for Wii U and/or 3DS with online multiplayer that you'd like to play. Also, I'd advise posting your ID here before you send friend requests to others who have posted theirs, since some people (i.e. Me.) won't accept a friend request unless they know for sure who it's from. Here's my Nintendo Network ID...

TheBrawlinator

Wii U Games: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Disney Infinity, Injustice Gods Among Us

3DS Games: N/A (I don't have a 3DS... yet. I'm working on getting one at some point, though.)
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Re: Nintendo Network IDs

Post  techee on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Nintendo ID: TechNinja93

You can find me on either the Wii U or the 3DS.
techee

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum