Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Tenkai Knights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenkai Knights

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:53 pm

It's my new obsession and I can't find it in me to be ashamed. I enjoy the voice cast since they're made up of voice actors I'm familiar with. The complete voice actor list so far is here:

Brian coco
Steven J. Blum
Johnny Yong Bosch
Ben Diskin
Crispin Freeman
Nika Futterman
Todd Haberkorn
Kyle Hebert
Kate Higgins
Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
Yuri Lowenthal
Colleen O'Shaughnessey
Bryce Papenbrook

Like I said, not a bad list of VAs. The basic premise is that it's another mecha-type series, almost crossing over several well-known mecha series and Lego. Here's the trailer as explained by Mister Steven Blum himself.

They do have origin stories for the knights that I just find as 'meh' since they were obviously thrown together last minute compared to the series. I feel the series also has some inspiration from Power Rangers. The theme song mostly hints it for me.

Overall though, I find myself enjoying the series. But maybe that's because I've always held a soft spot for Gundam Speed-esqu shows (before people moan and whine about G.S. not being the first mecha series out there, I honestly don't care; Armada and Gundam Seed were what I grew up on (plus when you see Bravenwolf, you have to agree that it looks very Gundam Seed like)).

Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum