Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:03 pm

"Coco you know I always like your cooking" Arc told her "Though you really need to lighten up on the syrup, you put on way too much" she told her.

Flim looked to his brother "Don't worry brother of mine, we can get some while we're in Manehatten" he told him.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Coco pouts, "Oh, alright..."

Flam nods, "Speaking of that, we better get going now if we want to beat rush-hour traffic!"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:22 pm

"Don't pout, Coco. It's not good to have that much at the same time AND you barely leave anything left for anyone else" she told her. "You have to be considerate of the food you're sharing, kay?" she asked her.

Flim nodded "Of course! Come my dear mares, Manehatten awaits us!"

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:27 pm

"Fine, fine!" Coco says, making her way out the door.

Flam, eager to get going, was already out the door and seated on the Squeezy 6000's sofa.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Arcadia had no particular emotion on her face as she went with Coco and Flim to the Squeezy 6000 where Flam was already there and waiting for them. She sighed as she realized that the seating on it was going to be... crowded. She wondered if there were any spells she could use, but she realized she'd just tire herself out trying to just figure it out. So she just climbed up and sat within the sofa along with Coco and Flim.

"Alright brother of mine, onwards we go!" Flim said, pointing his hoof in the direction they were going.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Coco was squished between the two twins, although she didn't seem to mind it too much, as she was all too excited to finally be hitting the road. Flam's horn lights up, causing the machine to roar to life. With a burst of steam from one of the pipes they were off!

--

Everything was still peachy keen about half an hour into the trip, the group of salesponies just now reaching the border of Ponyville. They were going to have to pass through the Everfree forest, however..
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Arcadia wasn't doing much, watching the scenery go by and keeping her dark thoughts on her dreams away from her brain. Her purple eyes wandered about, noting how cheerful and colorful everything was. As much as it was nice and peaceful, a part of her disliked it and made her restless. Her ears twitched, though, and she looked up to see they were coming up on the Everfree forest, causing the mare to grin with glee. This was going to be more fun then she thought. Perhaps something exciting would happen!

Flim, like this brother, though, were unaffected by the forest at this point because they have gone through it a lot to get from place to place. It was normal for them and something they had no concern over.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Coco stared ahead, eyes as wide as dinner plates. She stutters, "..I-i.. u-uhm...I-"

Flam blinks, looking down at her, "Hmmm?"

"..C-couldn't we t-take a different way?"

"No-can-do, Coco! This is the fastest way I'm afraid."
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 pm

"Don't worry Coco, we'll be in and out in a blink of an eye!" Flim said as he looked to the mare with a smile, trying to reassure her.

"C'mon Coco, it's not scary! It's exciting and mysterious" Arcadia said with an excited grin on her face. She always wanted to go to the forest with its dark and mysterious nature. It felt nostalgic to her and she liked how it was very different from the rest of Equestria. Sadly she could never go because she was either working or with Coco, who was too scared to go in.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:22 pm

"D-d-do you know how many ponies go in there and never come out?!"

"We've been in here a million times Coco, and nothings every gone wrong! We'll be fine." Flam says, nodding.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Arcadia almost snorted "Coco, what does it matter? Its not like I'd let anything take any of us away, I know how to fight" she told her with a smirk.

"My brother is right, there's nothing to fear Coco! You are with us! You're the safest you can be" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:54 pm

The mare gulps, before nodding. "I... I suppose you're right."

By now, they're in the thick of the forest. Its extremely foggy, and not to mention dark. Stay in a straight line and you should be fine.

A sudden animalistic noise from the fog causes Coco to yelp, reflexively clinging to Flim for dear life. Flam raises a brow.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Arcadia tilted her head and looked around, her ears rotating around to pinpoint where the sound came from. "I wonder what that sound is from" she mused, looking around and squinting to see if she could make any sort of images in the fog.

Flim blushed from the sudden latching on of Coco "N-now now Coco, there's no need to be scared!" he said. His stomach had butterflies from her being so close.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:08 pm

A low moan came from the fog, almost sounding like some sort of lion. Coco flinched, burying her head in Flim's chest.

Flam looked towards the fog, "...Alright. ..Everyone stay quiet." He whispered, frowning.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:14 pm

As the Squeezy 6000 came to a stop Arcadia slowly stood up and sniffed the air as her ears rotated every so often. She wanted to know what it was, but she didn't want to leave her best friend while trying to investigate it.

Flim's cheeks here flushed but he wrapped his 'arms' around her while trying to comfort her and looking a bit confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Once the machine stopped, a slightly-closer sounding growl was heard. Flam slowly descended from the 6000 and walked forwards a bit, using his glowing horn as a light source. He turns his head, "I'll look ahead; you should stay here with Coco and Flim." Flam whispers.

Coco blushed slightly at Flim wrapping his arms around her. Her eyes widen at Flam, "...A-are you sure you'll be okay?"

Flam nods.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:26 pm

Arcadia couldn't believe this, Flam was going to go out there by himself? Was he suicidal?! "Flam what yer doin' is stupid and crazy!" she told him in a hushed voice. "I'M the one with combat experience, I should be the one goin' out there not you!" he was going to get himself killed if he went out there by himself.

"Brother of mine as much as I hate to admit it, she's right, going out there might get you killed" he said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Flam blinks, "..You have combat experience?!"

Coco nods. "..Y-yeah, she does!"

"...Well now you tell me!"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Arcadia chuckled as she dropped down from the vehicle "I know its kinda weird, but I know how to fight" she said. [color=indigo]"You should stay and keep an eye on Flim and Coco, it'd be safer that way"[color] she told him. As much as she didn't trust the brothers she wouldn't condemn them to die, that was stupid and heartless.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Flam frowns. "I can't let you go alone, Arcadia! Did you hear that thi-"

Another roar echoes, this time sounding significantly closer.

Flam gulps, but doesn't flinch.

Coco looks up, "..It. it sounds like it came from that direction!" She says, looking north.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Arcadia was going to object, saying that she could handle herself but the roar came closer, making her look in the direction Coco was pointing. She sighed "Fine, just don't get yerself killed, I don't know if I'll be able to defend the both of us" she said and then galloped in the direction of the roar.

Flim felt nervous, this had never happened before, why were they having trouble now?! "I hope they'll be able to solve the problem" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Coco wraps her fluffy tail around herself, although not really noticing that she had actually done so. "I-i'm sure they'll be fine, Arcadia can handle anything...!" She says, although her nervous shaking was giving away that she felt quite the opposite.

Flam looked around, occasionally looking down to make sure he didnt trip over any rocks. Just as he was about to look up, he suddenly bumped into what he thought at first was a boulder. After backing up a bit and making his horn glow, he realized it was acutally a giant....

very angry...

dragon...

Flam's jaw went slack as he backed up quite a bit more, staring up at it. The dragon's eyes snap open. It sat up, the giant beast now towering over them. It growls down at Flam and Arcadia, baring its teeth in a snarl.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Arcadia thought it would be a lion or something, but instead it turned out to be a dragon! She felt she had gone against a dragon before, or at least has seen one before this close and so she didn't feel as afraid as she probably should have been. "Flam, go back to Flim and Coco, you need to get them out of here" she said as she stood her ground in front of Flam, shifting herself so that she'd be ready to run at any moment.

Flim felt nervous and scared, but he couldn't let Coco feel that, it'd make her panic even more. "I'm sure your right Coco! Arcadia seems able to handle herself well... and my brother is with her! It'd be two on one!" he said, trying to sound cheerful.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:46 pm

The dragon suddenly let out a loud, ear-shattering roar, the earth around them quaking. Flam wouldn't budge out of pure terror.

At its full height, the dragon was able to spot the 6000 in the distance. Attracted by its shininess, the dragon rushed towards it, its giant tail sweeping around, able to knock Flam and Arcadia away if they weren't fast enough.

Hearing the roar, Coco's eyes widen. "..W-WAS THAT-"

The beast towered over the machine, its wings fully open. It lowered its head, about to devour one of the ponies in one gulp.

In a split-second decision, Coco suddenly turned and reared her back legs up, delivering a thundering kick to the dragons face, causing it to stumble back a bit, dazed.

LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Arcadia was able to push Flam away from the dragon, though they were lying on the ground. She coughed "coco dragon! I thought they were killed in the War of Fire!" she said, though it was mostly to herself. She saw it going to where Coco and Flim were headed and gritted her teeth and started to draw a pentagram in the sand while saying an incantation.

Meanwhile Flim screamed at the site of the dragon, though thankfully Coco was able to kick it. "W-we need to get out of here!" he said as he tried to get himself and Coco out of the 6000.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum