Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Coco leapt out of the machine, landing on the ground. The dragon shook its head and righted itself, glaring down at Coco with malice. She got into a fighting position,

"WHAT, YOU WANT ANOTHER coco' KICK IN THE FACE?!" Coco roared, too caught up in the fight to even realize that she had just sworn.

Flam stumbled and landed with an 'oof', spitting out dirt. His eyes widened in fear for his brother and Coco upon seeing the dragon race towards them. Flam raced after it, hoping he would think up a plan by the time he reached it.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Arc didn't have time to warn him not to go, but thankfully the sword she summoned came up only a bit after he left. She gripped it into her mouth and then dashed off to where Flim and Coco where. "COCO" she muffled with the sword in her mouth as she and Flam arrived to where they were.

Flim was panicking beyond belief... and did Coco just curse?! "C-Coco we should be here now, it'll eat us!" he said trying to get the mare out of it. He then looked over to see his brother and .... Arcadia.... with a sword... WHERE THE HAY DID SHE GET THAT?!

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Flam double-taked at Arcadia upon seeing her sword, "A-ARCADIA?!"

Coco suddenly had an idea. She turned and kicked up some dirt, temporarily blinding the dragon. The mare raced towards the back of the 6000, getting a barrel of cider from the back. The dragon quickly recovered from the dirt and ran after her. Coco kicked the barrel towards the dragon, who slipped on it and collapsed, falling onto its back, the beast's weak and sensitive belly exposed.

"NOW, ARCADIA!" Coco shouted, upon giving the mare an opportunity to use her sword.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Arcadia wasn't exactly sure how to fight a dragon since she was on four legs and the sword was in her mouth, giving her only a limited swing distance. She had forgotten she could have levitate it, but it felt much more natural to hold it; much more... fitting. She hardly heard Flam's gasp as she rushed forward. Thankfully Coco seemed to have thought of something and got to expose the dragon's underside. It was a good think it didn't have stone scales under there... or scales in general. "GOT IT" she yelled in a muffle as she charged towards the dragon. She then leaped onto the dragon's legs, then jumping from them she angled the sword down, impaling the dragon.

It roared loudly, but it didn't stop there. Arcadia started to run down towards the ground with the sword still in it's belly. It caused it to slice open a gash that caused massive amounts of blood to come out. When she got to the ground she was almost fully covered in blood with her sword still in her mouth and eyes dialted from the adrenaline.

Flim could hardly comprehend what he was seeing,but when the blood flowed his eyes rolled back and he fainted.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 pm

The dragon roared and thrashed about, its movements slowly calming down as the life flowed from its underside. The dragon was dead quickly. By the time Arcadia was done, Coco was splattered in blood, the mare's eyes wide. She coughs, also covered in dirt.

"...Is this a bad time to say 'I told you so'?"

Flam was already at his brother's side. He didn't see any wounds, which was a relief, so he just assumed he had fainted. To be honest, Flam had no idea how he himself had not fainted as well. With a bit of effort, Flam lifted Flim up, carrying him on his back. "...A-and I thought those things were just a myth!"

LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:04 pm

"Hey I took care of it didn't I?" Arcadia asked with a smirk as she then looked at the dragon and poked at it with her hoof. "I wonder if this would be good to eat..." she said. She then heard Flam's comment "Of course they aren't, you just don't really see them that often"

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:06 pm

"E-eat it?! Are you nuts?!" Flam stuttered, looking disgusted. Flam then heaved himself back onto the 6000 and placed Flim on the sofa. "..Where did you get that sword from, anyway?"

Coco sat down next to Flim, glancing down at him briefly with a concerned look before turning to Flam, "She summoned it, silly!"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:15 pm

"What? It's better than to let it rot-- oh right... I forgot we're not omni or carnivorous" she said. "Yes, I was able to summon it with my magic... though I will have to clean itself and myself of before we leave this place. I doubt anypony who sees me like this will most likely get scared and I'd be in trouble" she said with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Coco turns to Flam, "Is there a lake around here somewhere?"

Flam thinks, "I...I think so, actually.." He says, before turning, "..Should be a bit west."
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Arcadia nodded "Alright I can go wash up... Coco you might want to as well, you got a little blood on you" she said. She then turned around and headed west to find where this lake was.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Coco nods, jumping down and walking after Arcadia.

After the two mares had left, Flam turned towards his brother. He nudged him with his muzzle, "....Flim?"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:31 pm

"I was surprised that you helped me out Coco. You typically aren't the one to help fight somethin'" she told her.

Flim groaned, feeling a bit queasy in the stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Coco glanced away slightly, thinking. "..I was terrified. ..But when that monster looked like it was about to eat Flim and I, I just.. snapped, I guess..."

Flam frowned with concern, "..A-are you alright, Brother?"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:46 pm

"I see... you care about him a lot don't you Coco?" she asked her. Though really she wasn't sure why, he didn't seem very trustworthy.

Flim groaned a bit "I-I feel... a bit sick, brother" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:51 pm

A blush rushed to her face. Coco looks up at her, eyes wide, "...W-well, of course I do! ...I..I care about everyone..!" She said, although her red face gave away her true feelings.

Flam cringed, "..I don't blame you. Its all over, though, we're safe."
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Arcadia rolled her eyes "Yer so easy to read Coco, you know that?" she asked as they finally arrived at the lake.

Flim looked to his brother slowly "G-Good... where's Coco...?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:03 am

Coco let out a sigh, "I know you think they're both untrustworthy, but... they wouldn't hurt me, Arcadia. They wouldn't hurt any of us. They're not bad ponies."

Flam looked west, "They went to the lake to...uhm, ..clean up." He said, trying to avoid using the word 'blood'.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 am

"They just have this aura of shadiness, Coco, I can't help but feel that they're always up to somethin' she said as she eased herself into the water. "And I have heard of their reputations as scammers and the like... I just don't want you gettin' hurt if all this ends up as a lie or somethin', you know?" she asked her.

"Oh I see... wh-where's the dragon..?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:16 am

Flam cringed. If Flim looked beyond Flam, he could see the bloody dragon corpse that was beginning to rot.

Coco nods, "..I know. I'll be careful." She says, before lowering herself into the water. "..If only we had soap."
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:23 am

Flim looked ehind his brother and almost threw up then and there, but kept himself from doing so. Instead he turned his head away "How are we... going to get past that?" he asked.

"And if they do, I'll make 'em pay... though I'm sure they know that by now and will refrain from doing so" she said to her. She dove in the water a little and let the fresh water wash out of her mane and coat. "I'm just glad we have water to wash stuff off... I can't imagine what other ponies would think if they saw me covered in it. You know it's not pony "nature" to be violent and such" she said with a snort.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:26 am

Coco giggled, "..That, and I think I cursed in front of Flim by accident."

"We could always drive around it." Flam said, trying to block Flim's view of the dragon.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:28 am

"You? Cursing? I don't recall you doing that sort of thing... It seems I'm influencing you by accident" she said with a small laugh. "Frankly I know I cursed in front of Flam too, though I don't care as much if I curse than if I killed something" she told her.

Flim nodded "Y-yea, we can do that when the girls come back" he said, shutting his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:30 am

"Well, its better than being eaten by a dragon." Coco replied, before submerging herself, swimming around.

Flam frowned and wrapped a hoof around his brother in a hug. He nuzzled him, hoping to comfort him.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:34 am

"True" Arcadia said with a shrug as she started to rub the blood out of her mane and coat.

Flim nuzzled his brother, shaking slightly from being scared and slightly traumatized.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Coco was also washing the blood out of her mane and coat, "Ugh. The one time having a thick tail is a bad thing.." She mumbles to herself.

Flam hugged him a bit tighter upon feeling him shaking, now beginning to cuddle him.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum