Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Post  LunaticLily on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Flam grins nervously, "Yes, well, just don't overdo it! Don't want anyone suing us."

Coco thinks for a moment, before leaning dangerously close to him, giving him a smirk as she fiddled with his bowtie, "...You mean.. like this?"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 pm

"Of course not, though scaring them might be fun~~" she said with a chuckle, thinking about it amused her.

Flim blushed rather hard as Coco got very close to his face and fiddled with his tie "W-why yes! V-very good Coco!" he said.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Coco grins, seeing his blushing face, "..I might be better at this than I thought."

"Hey, hey! Don't scare away our customers!"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Arcadia chuckled, which was a first in front of anypony other than Coco "I will only scare those who try to get too close" she told him.

Flim nodded "Y-yes, it seems so!" he said, starting to get a little hot under the collar "Brother of mine, perhaps we should have a pit stop soon" he suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Flam turned towards Flim, only to do a double-take, "Yes, that seems like a g-..I leave you two alone for 5 minutes..."

Coco turned her head towards Flam, before giggling at his expression.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Flim blushed at his brother's state "N-now see here! There is no need to do that!" he said. He tried to be cool about it, never really expecting Coco to be able to get him flustered like he was now. Besides he knew Arcadia wouldn't be very happy if the two of them were alone.

Like on cue with his thoughts the other mare snorted,looking at him with a bit of a glare.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:45 pm

Coco shrugs at Arcadia, grinning nervously.

Flam sighs and hops off of the 6000, "I want you all to meet back here in... oh, how about 2 hours?" He asked, hoping everyone was alright with the arrangement.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:52 pm

"That is fine with me" Arcadia said as she got down off the vehicle and started to walk off on her own "If you do anythin' to her I'll make sure you won't walk for weeks" she warned Flim before she started to trot off by herself.

Flim gulped nervously, still wondering how his brother could even like someone like her. "Y-yes! That is fine with me, brother of mine. What about you Coco?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Coco's gaze returns to Flim. "2 Hours seems fine. I need to stretch my legs!" She says, hopping off the squeezy and stretching a bit, before looking around. "I wonder what kind of chocolate they got here?"

Flam glanced from Flim to Coco, before trotting after Arcadia, "..I-I'm sure he wouldn't do anything of the sort...!"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:00 am

Flim sighed as he got down from the 6000 "I'm not exactly sure, we can go and see what they got if you like" he offered. Anything for their conversation to be normal, he didn't want to do any more kind of stuff that would make Arcadia angry.

"I honestly don't know, he seems to like the ladies very much" she grumbled. Swearing to herself she would break his legs if he did try something

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:03 am

Flam thinks, "...W-well, yes, but...this time is different. I can tell."

Coco grins as she trots towards what looked like a candy store, "They probably got nuthin' compared to my stuff, though!"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:05 am

Arcadia snorted "How can ya tell? Just cause he's praising her all the time?" she asked. She was quite bitter over the whole thing considering she didn't want her best friend getting her heart broken. That would just make her enraged beyond belief.

"Of course! But it never hurts to try, am I right?" he asked her with a smile before heading into town with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:12 am

Flam frowns. "After you and Coco left..you should of seen him, Arcadia..he missed her. He missed her bad."

Coco enters the candy store, looking around with a grin, "Now, wheeeeeere do they keep the dark chocolate...~?"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:16 am

Arcadia was silent for a moment "How bad was it?" she asked as she kept herself forward, listening intently.

"Hm... I'm not sure. Though I imagine it wouldn't be too hard!" Flim said as he looked around the store.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:19 am

"He wouldn't talk for weeks. Seeing chocolate was physically painful for him." Flam explains, frowning a bit.

Coco lets out a maniacal cackle upon spotting her target. She lifts up a 1lb block of chocolate, "NONE MAY ESCAPE ME!"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:23 am

"I almost have a hard time believing that, it wasn't like we were never going to talk or see y'all again. Frankly Coco couldn't help gushin' over that brother of yers" she said with a snort.

Flim smiled and even laughed a little at Coco's funny antics "That's a big piece of chocolate you have there Coco" he said to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:27 am

"I've never seen Flim act like this before, Arcadia. He would be checking out mares left and right wherever we went before, but ever since meeting Coco hes had eyes only for her!" Flam said, before hearing Arcadia, "..Wait, you mean.. she feels the same way...?"

"Oh, this? This is nothing." She says, dropping the huge piece of chocolate into a bag. "I've seen 'em go up to 10lbs before, not counting the stuff my family comes up with!" Coco says with a cackle.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:30 am

Arcadia snorted again, this was getting her in a somewhat irritated mood "Seems like it, though maybe its just a crush, she's always had a weakness for the smooth talkers like yer brother. Though I admit she's never been hung up on another stallion before for this long" she said.

Flim chuckled "Well as long as you have the bits for it you can get what you want" he said with a nod.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:32 am

Flam cautiously continues, "..Have.. any of those other stallions....hurt her?"

Coco nods, trotting around the store, "Anything you want?"
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:35 am

Arcadia scowled now "Some of them tried, but I quickly put them in their coco place. Don't care how 'strong' they were, in the end I always made them regret trying to hurt her, even if I got hurt myself" she explained.

"Hm... well not that I've seen, that chocolate would probably be scrumptious enough if you care to share it with me" he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 pm

"I'd do the same for my brother, if anyone broke his heart."

Coco nods, going to pay for the chocolate. Afterwards, the two of them sat in the shade, under a tree. She pulls out the giant block of chocolate, "...Want some?" She asks, grinning.
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:27 pm

"Then you must understand why I am so not likin' Coco bein' with someone I don't even fully trust yet, I'm not about to have her hurt in anyway, even if I have to bleed" she told him.

Flim smiled as he sat with Coco under the tree "I'd love to have some, Coco!" he said as he took out a hoof to take the chocolate chunk.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Flam frowns, "But at the same time, how can he prove himself if you're always making him shake in his boots?"

Coco hands him the 1lb chocolate block, "We are going to be so hyper."
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Arcadia slowed her pace a little for she realized she was going a bit too fast. "The fact that he keeps thinkin' about her, keeps wantin' to talk to her despite my threats should be evident enough, shouldn't it?" she asked him, turning her head to look at him slightly. "I know he's scared, but if he's still tryin' to be with her, then he has some dependability. Considerin' I see him as the type to leave a girl alone for a while if he's threatened unless he's attached to her... why do you think I didn't do much to stop them from bein' with each other by themselves?" she asked. She wasn't out right saying it, but Flim had gained some of her trust, he better keep it there or else.

"I'm sure! Though then maybe we shouldn't eat too much, wouldn't want to do something foolish and have your friend skin me alive" he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum