Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Abeash Hawthorne's Journal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abeash Hawthorne's Journal

Post  PrinceAbeash on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:04 am

11/5/2014
1:32 PM – Bedroom

So I’ve decided to keep a journal on whatever happens in my life. I didn’t wanna do it, but Mum told me it’s good to do it. She also said I could take notes on it if I find something new relating to my powers. Pfft, I doubt that but I guess I can keep this around.

So here I am, sitting in my room. I’ve just finished school, Bellwood High School sure is a bore sometimes, but since the war against the fusions began they’ve been teaching us more on self-defense and advance mechanisms. Gwen’s been a really good teacher too, seeing as we’re the only ones who have access to mana powers in this town; well at least I think we are.

3:00 PM – Bedroom

I’ve been doing some research on time travelling, and it turns out the book, “Archamada Book of Spells” seemed to have a spell on time travelling. I don’t know if I should do it, but I still feel the guilt crawling up on me because of what happened to Elizabeth. I hate myself so much; I wish I was the one who got shot. What good are these stupid powers anyways?! Damn it! I…….

12/5/2014
9:00 AM – School Cafeteria

So I was sitting next to Gwen, and she was showing me some simple levitation spells when I popped the question about the book. She glanced at me suspiciously, which was something new to me considering how long we’ve been friends for. “I don’t think you should involve yourself with the spell book. It’s got magic that even I can’t control, you won’t be able to control it either Abeash.” she said. I crossed my arm and took a huge sigh; I am not going to give up. I grabbed hold of Gwen’s hand and pathetically smiled. “Thanks for being such a good friend Gwen.” I told her. I then stood up and walked away.

I don’t know much about how I got my powers, but I do know one thing, I can trace people’s actions and their objects, and from what I can see, Gwen’s gotten access to that spell book. I must go and get it.

9:00 PM – Gwen’s House
Gwen’s wasn't back home yet, I guess another alien mission for her. Good. I had time to search around. I formed a mana hover board below me and slowly lifted myself up towards her window. Once I was high enough, I quietly opened the window and let myself in.

Gwen had lots of spell books! I didn't know where she got them from, but they’re pretty epic. But I was there for one thing, one thing only, Archamada Book of Spells. I searched through her room, but I couldn’t find it!

Where could she have been hiding it? Damn it! From constantly looking around, I didn’t realize that Gwen was home. I slowly levitate her bed mattress, and finally found it.

“What are you doing?!” she shouted. I turned around in panic and grabbed the spell book, then ran for the window. I jumped off, and as I was about to fall, I created a mana mattress to cushion my fall. I then began to run for it. Gwen continued to chase me, so I figured that it was my chance then, I thought to myself “Now or never”, and began to form the spell whilst running.

“Quis quandum era maflictus, iem feachus mas redentegero..” as I begin to chant a triangular portal appeared above me, slowly waiting to consume me inside. Close by, I could hear Gwen shouting not to continue. I had to finish it off, I had to do it!
“-quis venit pro mas mesquam-“ the triangular portal began to grow bigger, and Gwen was close behind me.

“-essei!!” I finished as the spell completed and took action. Before being sucked into the vortex of time, I felt Gwen grabbing hold of my arm. Thus, as I fell into the vortex of time and space, Gwen came along with me, who had high hopes of preventing myself from doing something stupid, unfortunately, she was already too late.
PrinceAbeash

Back to top Go down

Re: Abeash Hawthorne's Journal

Post  PrinceAbeash on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:52 pm

6/6/2006
6:00 PM – Outside Bellwood Bank Central

We’ve arrived, we were there! Gwen looked around in panic and began to chant the spell, but I had to hold her off. “Necte Artes Magicas!” I chanted as I create an anti-magic handcuff and cuffed Gwen.

“I’m sorry Gwen, but my little sister’s life is important to me too. I have to save her.” I told her. Gwen tried to free herself, but had no access to her magic.

“Abeash, you don’t know what you’re getting into! I’ve been through this before, it won’t end well! Please!” she pleaded. Abeash stopped for a bit, but then continued on walking towards the bank. Everything was very familiar;

“Give us all your money! We don’t have all day! I’ll shoot this woman if you don’t give it to me quick!” shouted the robber.  The woman started squirming, trying to free herself.

'Mum...." I thought to myself.

“Hurry up! None of you idiots can stop me!” he continued.

As I was about to walk into the scene, the Time Traveler appeared. “Professor Paradox, you’re late.” said Gwen.

Professor Paradox ignored her and walked towards me and said “Young man, why do you not listen to your friends? One must always someone listen to another who’s gone through it, isn’t that right Gwendolyn? I suggest you not to continue on or-“
I cut him off before he could finish and ran towards my younger self. My 10 year old self did not recognize me, so I told him to stay put, and that I will rescue the his mother. My younger self nodded and watched as I attacked the robber working for Fuse.

"I know this is all an experiment and that you're working for Fuse! Tell me where he is right now or I will end you!" I shouted. The robber grinned and lunged towards me, from there he produced a mana bolt and threw me to the side.

"You..you have mana abilities too?" I asked.

The man laughed, and began to throw more mana bolts towards me. I jumped out of the way and formed a shield "Fortress Nebulae!" I chanted as a pink force field formed in front of me. This was strong enough to fend him off for a few minutes, but it wasn't enough, I needed help.

"Nube Discussa!" I chanted whilst pointing at Gwen's cuffs. It freed her from my earlier spell which was now dispelled.

I looked at Gwen with a plea, "I need your help!" I told her. She took a huge sigh, and began to help me attack the villain.

Side by side, we fought together until finally, he was defeated. A cheer came from the crowd, and suddenly an alien appeared from the wall, with an old man resembling Mr. Tennyson, and a young red-headed girl with a blue shirt. Gwen looked at her in shock, and began to chant the spell, which immediately sent us back into the present.
PrinceAbeash

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum