Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Leila Hope Wandell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:02 pm

Character Profile
____Leila Hope Wandell____




Age: 20
Ethnicity: Italian
Race: Ectonurite
Allegiance: Good Guys
Origins: Two-thirds Human / One-third Alien
Powers / Abilities:
Flight - She is able to fly for quite a while and quite high. (Weak)
Intangibility & Invisibility - She has the ability to go intangible and invisible at will, though not for long periods of time. (Medium)
Energy Beam Projection - Unlike Ectonurites, her energy beam forms from her right finger tips. (Strong)
Weapon: Leila's dad gave her his scythe, though now it's rubble beneath her house.
Appearance:

Leila has stitching on her left hip and right shoulder from cutting herself with her scythe a few times.

Leila, despite the picture, normally wears dark colored hoodies and sunglasses, as well as jeans, but that's outside. When she's in a building she'll take off her hood, but the light is still too intense for her to take off the sunglasses. The only time she takes them off is at night and at home where the lights are always dimmed or when she's wearing her specially made contacts.

Her NanoCom is normally attached to a loop on her jeans and was painted black, with small flame stickers put on it.
Strengths: She is really quick on her feet and has cat like reflexes. She is a great at history and reading. She is great with most close-ranged weapons, if not all.
Weaknesses: She can absolutely not bare much light at all, she always wears shades or a hood when out and about during the day. She cannot swim at all, she can't even float. She is extremely allergic to eggs as well. Her ranged, as well as hand to hand, combat is poor, as well as her aim on weapons that shoot projectiles.
Personality: Leila is shy when it comes to social interaction, but short-tempered, which makes for her becoming more mad when she can't bring herself to talk. Most of the time she'll walk around town, getting a horrible sunburn, to calm herself.

Some things she can bring herself to talk about are Fuse and his minions (out of anger,) racism or stereotypes and night time (a rare topic yes.) Other than that it takes a bit to get a good sentence out of her.

When it comes to Fuse and his minions, she is even more short-tempered then usual. If she sees a fusion or Fusion she won't hesitate to try to kill it, she'll even run home if she left her scythe there sometimes.
History: To explain her origin, her mother was a full blown human and she got her Ectonurite abilities from her father. Her father not being a full Ectonurite himself, she wasn't born with all the powers he had. As a kid, Leila always stayed inside, except for school, since the sunlight was and still is a poison to her. She couldn't even watch TV back then since her skin was so sensitive and her hands were constantly sunburned as well as her face.

Once she was in her pre-teens her parents bought her contacts that acted like sunglasses, though she didn't use the often. Her skin was growing more used to the sunlight, but she still couldn't stay outside for long periods of time. It was also around this time that her mom's mom died once a fusion ransacked her home. Her grandma lived near them and was who she went to after school since it was just a tiny bit shorter walk. The two got really close and her death hurt Leila a lot.

In her teens Leila inherited her father's scythe which had a perfectly polished black handle and steel blade. The first thing she did with the scythe was go out of the house and search for a fusion to take out her anger on. By the time she got home she was solid red besides a hand print on her arm. She also had a cut on her shoulder and hip from when she tripped and her scythe got a hold of her. Her skin was peeling for months, which was also how long she was grounded for sneaking out of the house.

Now that she is twenty she lives in her grandma's house alone. She remodeled a lot of the house leaving her grandma's bedroom and attic untouched, except for moving a few of her nick-nacks up into said attic.
Do you use Nanos? No

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This is just stuff for me, that I'd like to keep with the sheet. The sample text is for if I stop roleplaying for a while and want to start back up I'll have a slight idea of how I used this character, and I like to use music to get me into the mood for stuff.)

Sample Text: The girl scratched her skin looking down. "I- I'm Leila..."
Normal Theme: Night Sky by CHVRCHES
Battle Theme: Savior by Rise Against


Last edited by xxPsyapane10xx on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the weapon...)
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  Gamefactory123 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:50 am

Lol is that Angel I see?
avatar
Gamefactory123

Posts : 2199
Join date : 2015-04-18
Location : In front of my computer

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:47 am

Just liked the picture and thought it'd fit if that's what you're referring to. If not oh well.
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  Gamefactory123 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:52 am

xxPsyapane10xx wrote:Just liked the picture and thought it'd fit if that's what you're referring to. If not oh well.
It's just that Angel Beats is my favorite anime.
avatar
Gamefactory123

Posts : 2199
Join date : 2015-04-18
Location : In front of my computer

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:58 am

gamefactory123 wrote:It's just that Angel Beats is my favorite anime.

I think I've watched like the first episode XD
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:59 am

And I'm done Very Happy
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  Gamefactory123 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:01 am

xxPsyapane10xx wrote:
gamefactory123 wrote:It's just that Angel Beats is my favorite anime.

I think I've watched like the first episode XD
Saddest anime that ever existed. It gets sadder and sadder from the 8th (I think) episode until the end of the last episode, and that's when there's this huge reveal that brings tears to your eyes. Sad

Why are we talking about this in a character creation station anyway?

Oh and good job you finished.
avatar
Gamefactory123

Posts : 2199
Join date : 2015-04-18
Location : In front of my computer

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:03 am

gamefactory123 wrote:
xxPsyapane10xx wrote:
gamefactory123 wrote:It's just that Angel Beats is my favorite anime.

I think I've watched like the first episode XD
Saddest anime that ever existed. It gets sadder and sadder from the 8th (I think) episode until the end of the last episode, and that's when there's this huge reveal that brings tears to your eyes. Sad

Why are we talking about this in a character creation station anyway?

Oh and good job you finished.

Idk, but normally this about when Zero will start yelling (or just saying) at me that I shouldn't go off topic in a character. We should probably stop XD
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  Gamefactory123 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:05 am

I agree.
avatar
Gamefactory123

Posts : 2199
Join date : 2015-04-18
Location : In front of my computer

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:16 am

Let's Leila Hope he doesn't notice we were wandering Wandell-ing off topic and I'll repeat this so it's at the bottom.



I'm ready to start the editing guys!
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  Mr.Didathing on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:16 am


Nice scroll effect, for starters.

Anyway, I suppose I'm a bit curious as to why shy alternates between contacts and sunglasses if she can just choose to wear one of them consistently, but that's not really a big deal.

I think an allergy to eggs is rather arbitrary, but I can understand that coming up with effective weaknesses can be hard sometimes. Personally I think the other two you gave her are big enough to compensate but maybe for the sake of it consider another one.


I like the "quiet girl who's really a ticking time bomb" personality. That combined with the affinity for dark could make for good interactions down the line. With that you could still add a little more and it wouldn't hurt too much.


The one big thing that sticks out as a problem for me is the species; how can she be an Ectonurite and Italian at the same time, why is that the form she chooses to take, what was her family doing on earth to begin with, etc. I think a lot could be fixed by either adding a bunch to the backstory, or making her human and explaining the powers and skin affliction a different way.


avatar
Mr.Didathing

Posts : 1592
Join date : 2013-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:35 am

Mr.Didathing wrote:
Nice scroll effect, for starters.

Anyway, I suppose I'm a bit curious as to why shy alternates between contacts and sunglasses if she can just choose to wear one of them consistently, but that's not really a big deal.

I think an allergy to eggs is rather arbitrary, but I can understand that coming up with effective weaknesses can be hard sometimes.  Personally I think the other two you gave her are big enough to compensate but maybe for the sake of it consider another one.


I like the "quiet girl who's really a ticking time bomb" personality.  That combined with the affinity for dark could make for good interactions down the line.  With that you could still add a little more and it wouldn't hurt too much.


The one big thing that sticks out as a problem for me is the species; how can she be an Ectonurite and Italian at the same time, why is that the form she chooses to take, what was her family doing on earth to begin with, etc.  I think a lot could be fixed by either adding a bunch to the backstory, or making her human and explaining the powers and skin affliction a different way.



1. The sunglasses and the contacts thing is actually something I see a lot among my friends and my own brother. It definitely confuses me at times, but it's fun. It also gives chance to reveal more of her face sometimes rather than others. (Thanks)

2. I will add another weakness Very Happy (Done)

3. Lemme see what I can add. (Done)

4. Remember Zeus' Melady? (actually mine) Well, I didn't know how to explain that whole she's 1/3 Ectonurite thing. Any thoughts? I did it quite well on Melady, but I just can't figure it out here and I'm starting to love this character more than any of my others. (Done)

Extra. Changed Battle Theme
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  Mr.Didathing on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Ooook, so long as she's not pure alien I guess it makes sense.

I'm sure there are more problems that the others will have with it and make me feel dumb and/or lazy for not noticing, buuuuut I'll leave that to them.

Approved from me.
avatar
Mr.Didathing

Posts : 1592
Join date : 2013-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:09 pm

Two more accepts to go, and one lazy Mr.Didathing to point out. Sorry for the repost, my brother got a hold of my computer.
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:59 pm

The OC looks good so far, but there's one thing that's confusing me:

xxPsyapane10xx wrote:Do you use Nanos? Yes (No)

It says yes (which isn't possible since she is part alien, ergo making it impossible for her to have nanos) but then you put no.

_________________

avatar
Kyra_Xyrespace

Posts : 694
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : Sunny Cali

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:The OC looks good so far, but there's one thing that's confusing me:

xxPsyapane10xx wrote:Do you use Nanos? Yes (No)

It says yes (which isn't possible since she is part alien, ergo making it impossible for her to have nanos) but then you put no.

Tried to make it look like I circled no. Fixing that.
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Ahh, I see. Clever, though this formatting doesn't work well for that. I'll give an approval.

_________________

avatar
Kyra_Xyrespace

Posts : 694
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : Sunny Cali

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:Ahh, I see. Clever, though this formatting doesn't work well for that. I'll give an approval.

Thanks.
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  techee on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:07 am

I have some concerns in there. Your origin is a little confusing, but you were able to back it up a little both within the character sheet and in a post on here. Her sensitivity to light I don't quite understand. And explain a little bit more to me about the intangibility and invisibility power. Other than that, it's a real solid character sheet. I can't find much wrong with it. But I would like a little understanding of those two things, the power and sensitivity to light, before I can make my decision.
avatar
techee

Posts : 693
Join date : 2013-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:08 am

techee wrote:I have some concerns in there. Your origin is a little confusing, but you were able to back it up a little both within the character sheet and in a post on here. Her sensitivity to light I don't quite understand. And explain a little bit more to me about the intangibility and invisibility power. Other than that, it's a real solid character sheet. I can't find much wrong with it. But I would like a little understanding of those two things, the power and sensitivity to light, before I can make my decision.

Assuming you've watched Ben 10, remember Ghostfreak? He was an Ectonurite. There were plenty more op powers I could've used, but I liked these. Ectonurites are also sensitive to light. The powers...I don't know how to explain. Invisibility makes her disappear from view I guess and intangibility allows her to go through things.
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  techee on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 am

Oh yeah. I must have been tired and confused at that moment. I remember now. And that explains the power then. Well then, I got no other criticism. So, I will accept him her.


Last edited by techee on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
techee

Posts : 693
Join date : 2013-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  xxPsyapane10xx on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:36 am

techee wrote:Oh yeah. I must have been tired and confused at that moment. I remember now. And that explains the power then. Well then, I got no other criticism. So, I will accept him.

Thanks, can you put her home at Habitat Homes.
avatar
xxPsyapane10xx

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-05-01
Location : Texas

http://interact.modulatornetwork.com/FFL/index.php?action=profil

Back to top Go down

Re: Leila Hope Wandell

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum