Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Aeline Loecke-Lamore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aeline Loecke-Lamore

Post  DIO on Thu May 28, 2015 12:21 am

Name: Aeline Siviaein Loecke-Lamore.

Appearance: Aeline is 6'4", a bit above average for the Amaarcaii, his people. Weighs 163lb, mostly muscle. Very lean. Hair is silver-white, straight, centre-parted, and reaches almost to his waist. Eyes are a light pink, with the iris taking up almost entirely where the visible sclera would be. Pupils are slits but can fully expand. Has sharp cheekbones, cat-like eyes, and pointed ears, much like an elf. Wears wraps/robes and goggles during the day.

Ethnicity: Pale white, almost ivory. Hails from an area of Fraaior Abeiin called Lavaie.

Race: From Fraaior Abeiin.

Allegiance: Neutral, leans a bit towards good.

Origins: Alien.

Powers:

• Enhanced speed - Aeline is faster than the average human.
  • Enhanced strength - Aeline is stronger than the average human.
  • Heightened hearing - Aeline's hearing is sharper than most humans'.
  • Agility - Aeline is as agile as a skilled acrobat.
  • Fast healing - Aeline heals faster than an average human, with wounds that would take a human a week to heal taking him 3 or 4 days. He rarely scars.
  • Night vision - Aeline can see in near pitch-black areas.

Strengths:

• Intelligent - Aeline reads in his spare time and knows more than a few things about many subjects.
  • Combat - Aeline is skilled with bladed weapons, particularly the Hlakvaaselan, his peoples' equivalent of a rapier.
  • Cardiovascular endurance - Aeline is considerably athletic and can run distances without getting winded.

Weaknesses:

• Sunlight - Burns in sunlight and cannot see well during daytime, as he has never been exposed to a sun like Earth's before.
  • Heat - More prone to heatstroke and heat exhaustion. Generally gets uncomfortable in temperatures above 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit.
  • Difficulty with languages - Though he's tried to learn English to the best of his ability, he often uses incorrect words or substitutes words from his mother language, Amaarluus, instead.

Personality: Aeline is very flirty and tries to be kind, but can often be hard-headed and stubborn. He thinks on his feet but can be naive at times. He tries not to show his emotions and is generally unfeeling and dispassionate. He's actually quite cowardly and will try not to fight if at all possible, preferring to discuss things. Despite his flirtiness he is very shy, and generally does not go out of his way to talk to other people unless it's very important.

Traits:

• +Flirty
  • +Kind
  • +Improvises
  • //Shy
  • -Hard-headed
  • -Stubborn
  • -Cowardly

History: Aeline hails from the planet Fraaior Abeiin - a mountainous planet whose people worship their two moons - from a galaxy close to the Milky Way. Seeing as his planet was the closest, inhabited planet, the Elders believe Fuse will come after them next and has started sending people to Earth. Aeline was one of the first to volunteer to go, as he came from a long line of proud warriors. He has just arrived and is shocked by what has happened. Not wanting to disappoint the Elders, he tries to fight. He finds adjusting to Earth to not be too difficult, as he's read as much as he can about it and its cultures. However, he's not sure if he really wants to stay... And may be searching for a way to leave.

His childhood was spent in the Asich UiavĂȘ Schae in an area called Lavaie. He was trained how to fight and the art of war, although he barely scraped by enough to finish his training and be sent to earth. He spent his free time reading, finding himself fascinated by Earth. In fact, he only finished his training in order to travel, hoping he would be able to visit Earth.

Do you use nanos?: No.

Let me know if this needs any work.

Image:
Spoiler:

Last edited by DIO on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:16 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Still working on it screams)
DIO

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeline Loecke-Lamore

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 am

DIO wrote:Race: ... a mountainous planet whose people worship their two moons.

This section is not necessary and can go to the history section about the planet.

Personality: Aeline is very flirty and tries to be kind, but can often be hard-headed and stubborn. He thinks on his feet but can be naive at times. He tries not to show his emotions and is generally unfeeling and dispassionate.

History: Aeline hails from the planet Fraaior Abeiin, from a galaxy close to the Milky Way. Seeing as his planet was the closest, inhabited planet, the Elders believe Fuse will come after them next and has started sending people to Earth. Aeline was one of the first to volunteer to go, as he came from a long line of proud warriors. He has just arrived and is shocked by what has happened.

Please expand on both sections.

Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:13 pm

I would tone down the healing factor, saying he healers quicker than others. Kyra and Myself have issues with this kind of power so nothing on Wolverine or Deadpool levels.

Also as kyra says, please expand on personality, he needs more positive and negative traits and history needs more meat on the bone.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:56 pm

You still need to expand the history VI. Thought, I think you can explain a bit more of the personality in the section.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  DIO on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:11 pm

zerowing21 wrote:You still need to expand the history VI. Thought, I think you can explain a bit more of the personality in the section.

Still working on the history, but it's proving to be a bit of a pain in my rear. :u I feel like his personality is as good as it's gonna get for right now.
DIO

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:28 pm

How'd he get into war on fuse?
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Utonium on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:32 pm

I like everything. I do think the personality could be stronger, but that's what character development is for. I'll give you a tentative approval.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~kotomiichinose

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Seems interesting, not that often we get people that worship the moon. I'll give a tentative approval.

-Mazhigigka Miludin do Din Nolurun Dou/ Magilou, Tales of Berseria

Spoiler:

Team Sonia for Life!
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:10 pm

*stamps tentative approval on forehead*
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content