Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Light Skotos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Light Skotos

Post  RainyDs on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Name: Light Skotos (Skotos in greek means; Darkness)
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race: EVO
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: EVO

Powers: Nocturn
Night Claws- Basic attack, think of when a cat scatches, it stings a little but not a lot. This attack is in the low range of power, it goes to medium unless, this person/being has sentitive skin, it will probably hurt more.  Her claws are black, so picture her hand with a shadow-like aura of magic also around it.
Shadow Manpulation - Creates 1-2 shadow minions, could be used for attack or defense. When she creates two minions, it only lasts for 6 minutes, but when she creates one minion, the time is 12 minutes. One minion is equal to basic medium power while two are close to highly powerfull. These guys aren't soild, so weapons have no effect, but if the wind is pretty strong these guys blow away easily.
Umbrakinetic Constructs - Concentrated Shadows create weapons. Her weapon is a Crossbow, which is completely made out of the darkness. Same concept of as minions, creates shadow-like crossbow, only this based on her mind and her mind must be focus to able to aim and create. Medium Damage
*Night Vision - Obiviously can see really well in the dark....*Check Weakness
Flight - Natural trait. During the night, she travels relatively unnotice.

Appearance:
http://fav.me/d8iohe0
She has brown hair, white dyed stripe in on her left side, it spiked in the back and longer on her right then her left. She has a slight point in her ears, stud earrings, the colour black. Her face, has usual bagged under the eye, where her left is white/grey and her right is dark blue. She has round-ish squared face, her skin is peach and pale in some areas except for her hands and feet which are grey/black that fade off into her normal skin. Her grey/black hands and feet are clawed, capable to grip onto ledges or side walls. She stands at height of 5'7, her back contains bat-like wings that larger then herself. Essentially, she has double shoulders, one contains arm shoulder other for wings. Her webbing are connected to her arm shoulders to her bat-like tail, inside the wings are cyan blue, with black fingers but outside is black with small detail stripes of cyan. She has two white thumb claws on her wings. She wears grey/black bandana, black sleeveless jacket w/hood, her undershirt is grey long sleeves. Her pants are blue jeans and has black boots.

Strengths:
Natural flyer, can get to great speeds if she has jump off somewhere high. Has no problem with eating anything that's edible, can survive on what she finds. Due to her webbed wings, she can also swim pretty well. Prefers to be warm, but not to the point where she gets hyperthermia. Weapons that do physical damage do no damage towards her shadows.

Weaknesses:
If the it's too bright outside, her eyes become straint leaving her almost blind. Flying in day makes it harder for her when she rather be unnotice. Getting around certain places due to her wings, especially going inside. In colder climates, she can get hypothermia. Shadows, such as the minions or crossbow can be easily destroy by lightness, as well mentally.

Personality:
She's pretty stubborn but a well-friendly towards others and EVOs. Light is independent, and carefree with responsibilities. She dislikes being ordered around, especially if she's unfamilar with the person/being who's speaking. She pretty smart, and has better understanding of whats around her minus if she doesn't notice it at first. Has a personal favourite over certain things being interesting or creepy. She very adventurous, loves to explore every nook or cranny. Can get bored, if subject becomes too repeatitive. Negative side, she has a shy mind towards humans and weak heart for certain things she has become too close to.

History:
Light Skotos, where during her younger years before she was 9yrs of age, she lived in the country side, where she could be adventurous. She didn't make a lot of friends due to her shyness back then, but when she was 8yrs, due to work; her father and her mother as well Light's older brother were brought to the city. She spent a good year in the city, her brother getting into a great school and her mother finding a job and the job her father was in. By the age of 9yrs, July 7th the Nanite Event occurred, she and everyone else was affected by this. Three years pass, and Fuse landed down on Earth, where her family was attacked in the area. Light and her brother were left together, and ended up getting revenge. They joined up to fight along side the whole saving the Earth bit, for two years. Then suddenly, she was beating up some fusions and her brother was off to the side helping her finish them, a pile of monsters crowded her. Her brother tried to get to her, but Light overwhelmed a burst of splatter of green slime covered the ground. She had a painful sore back, she didn't realize until her brother gasped in fear. She was frighten by her brother, he was crying and horrified that what have become of his sister. When two big bat wings moved into her vision she freaked. Her brother didn't considerate this, so he left her outcast and alone, he told her she wasn't human anymore. Light spent a another 3 years on her own and have forgotten about her brother due to the incident where over the years caused memory lost.

Do you use Nanos: No.

------------
Extras:
*hyperthermia and hypothermia are two different things.
Skotos: http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/skotos.html

Last edited by RainyDs on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:33 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Reworks on Strengths/Weakness, Personality and added Range Power.)
RainyDs

http://rainyartlady.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Light Skotos

Post  Mr.Didathing on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Nothing for the history?
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  RainyDs on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Mr.Didathing wrote:Nothing for the history?
I'm not done, I been on vacation. ;-;
RainyDs

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:33 pm

So what brought her into the war to fight Fuse? What happened to have the nanites suddenly activate? Was it on their own?
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  RainyDs on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:38 pm

zerowing21 wrote:So what brought her into the war to fight Fuse? What happened to have the nanites suddenly activate? Was it on their own?

Welp, I could add her brother and herself fought against fuse's monsters to get revenge on her family. For that second/third part, I don't know for sure... I just assumed it just happened one day out of random after they beat up abunch of fusions, and I could give a gross description on how it became with the wings, but I don't think that is ok.
RainyDs

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:39 pm

I think both of those would do for good enough reasons.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  RainyDs on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:48 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I think both of those would do for good enough reasons.
Even if it is gross about the description with the wings or the fact it may be scary?
RainyDs

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Just leave out gross part with the wings for now. You can mention however how scary it was for her.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  RainyDs on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:51 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Just leave out gross part with the wings for now. You can mention however how scary it was for her.

Alrighty lol.
RainyDs

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:09 am

For shadow manipulation and night claws, can you please them in a low medium or high for how powerful they are.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  RainyDs on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:16 am

zerowing21 wrote:For shadow manipulation and night claws, can you please them in a low medium or high for how powerful they are.

Updated!
RainyDs

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:27 am

I'll give a tentative approval.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:42 pm

I can dig it.  That means I approve.