Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Hiya. Decided to check out some older sites.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiya. Decided to check out some older sites.

Post  nationRiox on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:53 am

KaTomic★12 wrote:Yeahhhh, im not new on the other site, but here I am on this site, so i'm now new once again :,D

Well, im glad to be here ahahaha there's so much sites for Fusionfall lately its weird xD

I am one of the Guardian Angels of Tranquil, keeping peace along side with Ray OceanDancer. There are several people i control in the fight for peace.

-L4D Snarlingbeastess (Primary)

-Devin Wolfflame (secondary)

-Angel Wolfflame (Other Secondary)

im also in the clans... Tranquil, Master of the Elements, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, FFPC, H.A.W.K Agents... and others but i cant remember them xP

Well! Two posts isn't really something to pride over haha (especially when the first post's grammar and spelling was horrible) anyway.
I've gotten curious and started looking through most FF forums that still remain, and coming around to see this community sparked my interest to start writing OCs.  Though posting a lot in RP I may or may not do.
Quick intro:
Hiya it's Rioxnation in a account that was made a year ago, lovely.  I'm sporting this amazing outdated name (which I hope I can have it changed perhaps? If not it's alright).  All this stuff really takes me back in the prime swing of FF where I would dress RP my toon with other people, haha great times. Well! I hope I stick around to post more often and get back into the swing of RP :> cya guys around!
nationRiox

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiya. Decided to check out some older sites.

Post  Mr.Didathing on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:54 am

Oi.
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:27 pm

I believe I have memory of ya from Greenmaw or was it FFC. Anyway, welcome back to the forum. I can change your user name so just tell me what you want it to be changed to and I will get on it.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamefactory123 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:21 pm

:O RIOX!
Gamefactory123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum