Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

The Utopia Files

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Utopia Files

Post  Kaiser on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:21 pm

These top secret files have been leaked to the public. These are the notes for the Utopia Project.

Let's shine together until the very end!

- Takami Chika, Love Live! Sunshine!! season 2 episode 1: "Next Step"

Spoiler:

Team Sonia for Life!
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Re: The Utopia Files

Post  Kaiser on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:23 pm

File 001: The Blade of Freedom

Her wings have finally appeared! She has been liberated from her weakness! Those accursed EVOs, they'll all pay for ruining her life. Her future was bright...everything was going right for her, but that damn organzation ruined it all when they decided to wage war against Luxembourg. Those power hungry fools don't have the slightest idea of the oppression they bring to the people they are trying to liberate, and many have to suffer because of their idiotic ideals. For this reason, "The Blade of Freedom" was created to be a tool for Luxemburg's retaliation. She is now twice as powerful than anyone that bears the curse of active nanites. Her hand shall strike down all that cross her path with the thunder clap.

I've never been more proud in my life...she's finally a mature adult. Her mother must be very proud.
                                                                                   -Franklin Rosencrantz

Subject Number: 0023
Project Utopia Survivor Number: 01
Name: Olivia Rosencrantz
Spouse: None
Offspring: None
Ability: Lightning
Title: The Blade of Freedom

Spoiler:

Team Sonia for Life!
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:26 pm

File 002: The Scythe of Prosperity

A second test subject has finally survived the experiments that kill the nanites within their body. Much like my beloved "Blade of Freedom", this man has been ravaged by the conflict between that organization and Luxembourg. He came to my facility because of the lost of both his wife and three year old daughter to these rebels. Driven by his thirst for vegenance, he endured multiple hellish tests in order to gain mastery over the element of ice. Everything he touched with his right hand froze, signifying that he actually was cursed. This was further supported by the fact that both surviving subjects so far have lost one of their five natural senses. My beloved "Blade of Freedom" can no longer taste a single thing while the Scythe of Prosperity has lost the ability to smell anything. However, their suffering is needed in order to bring peace to this country. It is for that reason that I will name the successful results of this project Maledetto, or the Cursed.

-Franklin Rosencrantz

Subject Number: 0076
Project Utopia Survivor Number: 02
Name: Emile Thorn
Spouse: Madison Thorn (Wife-Deceased)
Offspring: 1-Marine Thorn (Daughter-Deceased; Age Of Death: 3)
Ability: Ice
Lost sense: Smell
Title: The Scythe of Prosperity

Spoiler:

Team Sonia for Life!
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:37 pm

(I forgot I had this done, so posting it now. I'm working on some more files at the moment, so expect more in the coming weeks)

File 003: The Pistol of Equality

The war between Luxembourg and the organization has finally ceased. The yellow sky has perished, the blue sky will continue to rise, let prosperity continue to prevail. With the assitance of my two tools that will make the cosmos a utopia, Luxembourg was able to kill the rebels and reassure its loyal people that they will continue to be protected. It is for that reason that I have decided to move my experiments to a worldwide scale. Many have signed up voluntarily to take part of the experiments with the goal of peace in mind, but only a few have survived. I am also now able to confirm that the Maledetto do indeed lose one of their senses after undergoing the transformation. I currently have a hypothesis that what sense you lose depends on your reasoning for wanting to kill your nanites. This young man who had just transformed lost his sight, and desired to see a world where everyone would not be judged. Whatever he touched with his cursed hand ignited into flames and caused his hand to be engulfed, much like how he wished his ideal would spread. The Scythe of Prosperity desired revenge and was able to obtain it, but he could not smell the blood of his family's murderer or smell the scent of victory once we had caused the rebellion to fall apart. My beloved Blade of Freedom can no longer taste after making it past the brink of death and surviving, no longer able to accomplish her dream of being a food connoisseur. For now, I'll settle in the United States and continue to create weapons from them.

-Franklin Rosencrantz

Subject Number: 0119
Project Utopia Survivor Number: 03
Name: Benjamin Matthews
Offspring: none
Ability: Fire
Lost Sense: Sight
Title: The Pistol of Equality

Spoiler:

Team Sonia for Life!
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Utonium on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:04 pm

File 008: The Gauntlet of Unity

My eighth successful subject was a gift. Yes, a gift from the angels watching over me. Devan Sangster is one of those people who had their Nanite awaken naturally, but he came to be with a very peculiar request. He wanted me to activate his daughter's Nanites so that she could protect herself. Of course, I accepted this offer. Sadly, that man will never see Halo Sangster again. He has given her to me, therefore she is my property now.

Halo, the youngest of my experiments, was quite easy to cure. Her young body systems were unable to reject my procedures. She immediately lost her sense of smell, and her vitals show that her hearing has gotten weaker. Is it possible for my subjects to lose multiple, or perhaps all senses? I've given her a gauntlet that doubles as a firearm, and I've named her the Gauntlet of Unity.

The Gauntlet of Unity has developed Earth-elemental powers. After vigorous testing, we've deducted that she can control the earth we stand on, along with plant-life. She is also able to create new chunks of earth, however, the three times she has done this almost resulted in death. Her powers seem to be heightened in forested areas.

She doesn't speak. She barely says anything, and she acts as if she doesn't want this. She's just a child. A stupid child. During her last training session, she killed two of my assistants in an effort to escape. Stupid child. She has yet to understand the fantastic favor I've done for her, and she is unaware that the world is not ready for her yet. Hopefully she will realize this when she is older. For now, she is to be locked up and testing will cease at once. I will personally punish her for her acts of defiance. She will only get to see the light of day when I'm ready to release my creations.

-Franklin Rosencrantz

Subject Number: 189
Project Utopia Survivor Number: 08
Name: Halo Sangster
Offspring: None
Ability: Earth
Lost Sense: Smell
Title: The Gauntlet of Unity

https://www.fanfiction.net/~kotomiichinose

Back to top Go down