Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Aaron "Flare" Hambern

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron "Flare" Hambern

Post  Undead Brad on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Name: Aaron Hambern

Ethnicity: American 

Allegiance: Villains

Origins: EVO

Powers: Pyrokinesis
-Flame Fists: Aaron generates flames around his fists to burn foes. (Weak)
-Flame Breath: Aaron breathes out flames from his mouth. (Medium)
-Fire Wave Emission: Aaron releases a circular wave of fire beneath his feet that radiates outward in all directions. (Medium)
-Zap: A tiny short release of fire to cause pain. (Weak)
-Flaming Vortex: When enraged, Aaron creates a large vortex of flames around himself in a three foot radius. (High)

Appearance: Having been a middleweight boxer, Aaron stands at 5'11 and weighs 160 pounds with a muscular body. As a result from the emergence of his EVO powers, his hair was turned fiery red that stood up slightly and his eyes changed from blue to that of which looked like smoldering coals that glowed and dimmed constantly. He has a crooked nose and many scars from his old boxing days and current illegal fighting days and has a noticeably large scar that stretches from his left shoulder all the way to his right hip. His normal attire consists of a dark red T-Shirt and black jeans along with gray shoes.

Strengths:
-Having a "granite jaw", Aaron can tolerate a high amount of physical trauma to his head.
-Can survive in extreme heat.
-Can throw extremely fast punches.

Weaknesses:
-Cockiness: He can drastically underestimate situations and overestimate his own abilities.
-Extremely hotheaded: Although similar to his cockiness, this weakness has more to do so with his anger, often making him completely blind in rage.
-Cannot swim.

Personality: Aaron is an extremely hotheaded and cocky fighter, often making him easy to enrage. Thinking very highly of himself, he often treats other extremely poorly and as his inferior. He can be deemed as manipulative and will do anything to benefit him and put him ahead of everyone else. Despite all of his negative traits and evil intentions, he strangely holds a large soft spot for children and will make sure no harm comes to them in any of his plans. Aaron is very optimistic, often being very happy and go-lucky kind of guy whenever his anger does not get the best of him. He can be very charismatic towards people at times, often flattering them greatly when he feels it is necessary.

History: Born in the rough part of Townsville, Aaron Hambern has lived a rough life. His father left him when he was extremely young and his mother never paid him much attention or tried to take care of him, leading him to run away from home and live a large part of his childhood on the streets.

Being the hotheaded and cocky kid he was, Aaron got into lots of fight with other people living on the streets of a part of Townsville where crime ran free, despite the Powerpuff Girls. After around three months Aaron came to anger a man by the name of Hugo who was part of a secret gang called "The Metas", which consisted of many criminals with superpowers who controlled a small part of Townsville. Hugo was a superhuman who had the powers to create illusions, which he used to bring harm to Aaron. After eventually cornering Aaron in an alleyway, Aaron "snapped" and gained his EVO powers, Pyrokinesis. Being extremely angry and stressed, Aaron created a very short, but intense burst of fire right at Hugo, killing him and giving Aaron the nickname, "Flare".

With one of The Metas' powerful members villains dead, they swore to kill Aaron in return. Although not entirely scared due to his hotheaded and cocky nature, Aaron found a man, named simply Leo, that brought him under his wing and taught Aaron to fight and encouraged him to take up the life of boxing at the age of 15.

Aaron had been called one of best fighters in boxing history and would still be one of the best had he not became very angry at a loss and burned down the building in which he lost the fight, costing him his job at the age of 19. Now he's been living around the land, never staying in one spot, semi-fearing The Metas or the law will catch up with him. He's been recently searching for a whispered place called "The Pit", a fighting ring ran by Mitch Mitchelson.

Do you use Nanos: No.

Last edited by Undead Brad on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Re: Aaron "Flare" Hambern

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:16 am

He needs at least 2 more positive traits.

How does his cockiness play into a weakness?
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Being cocky and hotheaded seem kind of the same to me. Can you differentiate the two enough that they could be separate weaknesses?

-Mazhigigka Miludin do Din Nolurun Dou/ Magilou, Tales of Berseria

Spoiler:

Team Sonia for Life!
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Edited the personality and his two weaknesses.

@Zero: I added the two positive traits after his soft spot for children.

@Kaiser: I added descriptions to the two weaknesses. I hope these will better define them as each their own weakness.
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm

*stamps approved on forehead*
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 pm

I'll approve.

-Mazhigigka Miludin do Din Nolurun Dou/ Magilou, Tales of Berseria

Spoiler: