Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Wilbur "Ol' Wilby" Kiyak

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wilbur "Ol' Wilby" Kiyak

Post  shonex on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:24 pm

Name: Wilbur Kiyak

Appearance: Wilbur is a tall, broad shouldered man who wears a crimson kimono that covers his legs and feet. He has gray hair, slightly bushy eyebrows, and his face is usually in a scowl. The hair itself is pulled into dutch braids. There is one on both sides of his head and those braids are combined at the back to form one. The black cane he's often seen with can fire bullets.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Allegiance: Heroes

Origins: Human

Strengths: Though he is by no means strong he has a impressive memory; he knows every safe zone by heart. He can't see well, but his hearing is sharpened because of this; anyone within a 20 foot radius can be heard clear as day by this man. His cane lets him hold his own in what would otherwise be an instant-loss for him.

Weaknesses: Because his hearing is so strong, loud noises will really screw his mind up. He'll freeze on the spot, suffer headaches, and lose his memory for a short while. His sight is poor, that itself is an understatement. Unless things are moving, he'll have a hard time seeing it. Without his cane, he's nearly defenseless, and will usually wind up crippled if anything.

Personality: He's grumpy, if his constant scowl didn't give that away. He loves his family to death, and would do everything in his power to keep order within his family. He loves the quiet and enjoys reminiscing about his youth. If you want to get to know this guy better, just make a pun. He loves them more than apple cider. He isn't afraid to speak his mind. If someone tells him to hush, he'll speak louder. He's extremely possessive of things, and will try to solve most situations with violence instead of talking first. He's a natural hothead and will become anger incarnate if someone takes his things. This causes him to lash out at the first person to speak at him, further distancing himself from people.

History: The grandfather of the family, he comes from Lilo Kiyak's mother's side of the family. His grumpy nature comes from him growing up without a father. Wilbur heard from his mother that his father was a man that was only looking out for himself. This caused him to become cynical towards people he didn't know all too well.

Before Fuse had come to our planet, people throughout his neighborhood would show up at the Kiyak's house to grab some of the apple cider Wilbur's wife, Pepper, had made. Those were the rare times he would smile. He was a sailor for a period of his lifetime and went about the world trading goods and exchanging items with travelers. This was the thing that inspired Lilo Kiyak to create Julian Miles.

He's well known for being selfish and doing things for his own personal benefit. This earned him the name "Ol' Wilby". Wilbur's son, Jack, had detested Wilbur keeping everything for himself, and insisted that he give his things to those that need it more. As a result, it took them a long while before they could get along.

Now with the invasion taking place, Wilbur is left all alone and secluded from everyone else. He confides in very few people and looks towards the nanos he has for company. Where Lilo and Pepper are, he has absolutely no idea, as he got separated from them during the war. He usually wanders around Pokey Oaks and Endsville, and he occasionally steps into the Cul-De-Sac.

He spends his day out searching for the rest of his family in hopes that they might have survived the invasion. He'll often sit around the safe-zones and give young heroes directions to other places. He's recalling Jack Kiyak's words and, if anyone asks, gives what people need. After the war started he has absolutely no use for it. Though he's still the grump he always was, he's learning to be honest with himself and fix the mistakes he made when he was younger.

Do you use nanos?: Yes (Since he only uses these specific three, and I don't plan on changing to use any others, I'll list them)

Fuzzy
Numbuh Three
Eduardo

Last edited by shonex on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total
shonex

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilbur "Ol' Wilby" Kiyak

Post  zerowing21 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:20 am

How is the fact that is memory is good a contrast to reflexes being poor as a weakness?

Can you also add in more negative traits to his personality.

I feel like there could be more added to his history.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  shonex on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:24 am

zerowing21 wrote:How is the fact that is memory is good a contrast to reflexes being poor as a weakness?

Can you also add in more negative traits to his personality.

I feel like there could be more added to his history.

Since I couldn't think of flaws for his memory, I made something that could affect it indirectly.

I didn't realize how clean the guy looked until I read his personality again.

Also, I added in more as to how he got his grump personality. I'm having fun creating the Kiyak family.
shonex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:53 pm

I'll be the first to say I approve.
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top