Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

The Avengers (Cartoon Network Universe Style!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Avengers (Cartoon Network Universe Style!)

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:23 am

Because I can. And I was bored; everyone knows what happens when I get bored.

So I thought of this while waiting for work to start one day, and now I will torture you all post it up here. It's meant for fun and giggles but it may become a story much later on. Maybe. Everyone or no one can participate.

Rules: The characters must be from CN-owned shows only; no OCs or foreign characters. The characters from the Avengers side must be from the Marvel Universe. Additional heroes used/will be used are okay.

My Team! (I used one character from each show, so you won't see two characters from the same show it's not a rule, I just did it myself)

Iron Man - Dexter

So this is obvious. Dexter is super smart; Tony is super smart. Dexter builds things; Tony builds things. Dexter has an ego; Tony has an ego. Still, even with the ego, Dexter would defer to Jack when it comes to leading the team and would not raise too much of a fuss.

Hulk - Ben (and aliens)

Ben, although not a scrawny, smart scientist like Bruce, does transform into aliens, much like Bruce transforming into the Hulk. Unlike Bruce, Ben does have the ability to change into almost every alien in the universe thanks to the Omnitrix/Ultrimatrix, and he has the capability of keeping his mental state in each one.

Black Widow - Numbuh Five

The two of them are spies and are pretty good at their job. Plus, Numbuh Five can keep a cool-headed in the midst of a fight, team related or foe related. She'd also keep Dexter in check since she's used to people with egos. While she normally wouldn't work with teenagers and adults, she'd put aside and work with her teammates to protect the Earth, even letting herself be lead by Jack with little complaint.

Thor - Juniper Lee

Juniper is the Te Xuan Ze, and is used to fighting magical creatures. While she doesn't wield a mystical weapon like Thor does typically, she does have the ability to wield magical items. She is still capable of kicking butt by using an arrangement of magic bestowed upon her as the Te Xuan Ze.

Hawkeye - Rex

Although Rex isn't an assassin like Hawkeye is, Rex is able to make himself turn into a weapon, which he is proficient at. It may not be a bow and arrow like Hawkeye, but Rex makes due with what he can do. Plus, him and Ben make a great duo (shocking due to their similar natures, but they have mutual respect for each other and work off of each other better).

Captain America - Samurai Jack

Cap's a man out of time, and so is Jack. Cap has his trusted shield with an unnatural property (it being made of vibranium, the rarest and strongest material in the MCU), and Jack has his trusted katana that was crafted by the ancient gods and can destroy evil spirits I'm looking at you, Aku. Plus, the two are highly respected in their own universes.

Director Fury - Professor Utonium

While not as backboned or as authoritative as MCU's Nick Fury, Professor Utonium has had some experience with superheroes (via his daughters). He can be firm when he needs to be, and with Kiva's help, has been getting better about directing the team. He cares about all of them greatly, and worries for them, but trusts them enough to not mother hen them (as he had learned not to do thanks to his daughters).

Agent Hill - Kiva

Kiva is used to dealing with Coop and Jamie; a superhero team isn't something she wouldn't be able to handle. Plus, she'd be a good support for Professor Utonium whenever he felt unsure about a decision. Much like MCU's Hill, Kiva isn't antagonistic towards the team and does everything in her power to assist them. She has a soft spot for Edd and keeps a close eye on him, aware that he's not physically capable of protecting himself.

Agent Coulson - Edd

So, while he's not physically active like Coulson is, he does have a sharp mind and a great inventor (and could probably turn anything into a weapon if he was so inclined). Plus, while he's not a comic book fan like Ed is, he does admire the heros (particularly Jack) and would make a great liason between the heroes and Utonium.

Loki - Eris

I mean.........Loki's the Norse god of mischief and lies and Eris is the Greek god of chaos and strife. It pretty much fits. Unlike Loki, though, who wants to rule Earth to destroy his brother, Eris is just messing with the CNU because she's bored.

Chitauri - Scribbles

Well, the Chitauri was a bigger threat in the MCU, but here in the CNU, since Eris' goal is really to pester rather than dominate, the Scribbles just fit better. They multiply faster than flies and are pretty annoying given their quantity. They'd make the perfect army for anyone out to bug the people.

Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Re: The Avengers (Cartoon Network Universe Style!)

Post  Mr.Didathing on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:37 pm

Wait, so just so we're clear, we're each allowed to make our own team right? I dig this one but the criteria for mine might be a touch different.
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:10 pm

I like this idea. It's very marvelous. Very Happy I have some contributions I'd like to make...

Scarlet Witch - Gwen

There's the obvious "They both use magic" argument, but there are a few other similarities too. They both have a relative who they're close to that also happens to be a superhero (Quicksilver/Ben), and they also have an older relative who acts as a major player in their series. (Magneto/Grandpa Max) Also, Scarlet Witch's main power in the comics was probability manipulation, which is similar to the power Gwen had as Lucky Girl.

Ant-Man (Scott Lang) -Numbuh Two

Both are experts at working with technology, and they both have a sense of humor. They also both have a younger relative who becomes inspired by them and becomes a superhero. (Cassie in the comics eventually becomes a superhero, and then there's "the" Tommy) Also, they both wear funny-looking headgear.

Ultron - Mandark

Both are an evil counterpart to their respective rivals (Iron Man in the MCU/Dexter) and are obsessed with being better than them. In addition, both are geniuses, though not as genius as they think, and have a robotic army at their disposal.

Rocket Raccoon - Eddy

Both are short, angry, and primarily motivated by money. They're also both surprisingly clever, and end up being the ones to make the plans in their group often. Despite their attitude, they do care about their friends, and sometimes end up doing the right thing. (Moreso Rocket than Eddy)

Groot - Ed

Rocket/Eddy's companion who goes along with most of his plans without question. They aren't particularly bright, and say things that others can't make sense of. ("I am Groot" in the former's case, and saying utter nonsense most of the time for the latter.) They also both have big hearts, and are also the tallest in their respective groups.

I'll post more as I think of them.
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:55 pm

Mr.Didathing wrote:Wait, so just so we're clear, we're each allowed to make our own team right?  I dig this one but the criteria for mine might be a touch different.

Everyone gets to make up their own. I realized I made it for Avengers, but it's open to any hero from MCU. And you can use whatever rules you want. I just wanted to challenge myself by making my options limited.

Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Vision- Computress. This should be obvious reasons.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Grant Ward- Chad; effective, handsome, traitor.

Kaenigs- Tommy; fanboy, occasionally useful,
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Red Hulk - Albedo
Think about it, he's the same as Ben minus being a grump and wearing more red clothing than green. Plus he dose have his own watch to use to become other aliens. Be a good rivalry.

Lady Sif - Pearl
Both are rather beautiful warriors to others. Both are proud and eager and want to prove themselves. They are also excellent warriors in the battle field. They also show an unwavering loyalty to another (Sif to Odin and Pearl to Rose Quartz)

She-Hulk - Garnet
I know Garnet isn't green like She-Hulk but hear me out with this one. Both of them usually have a calm demeanor to themselves at times, while being able to control any rage they have. They're also both very strong, usually smashing things down with there fists and being able to withstand damage that may be inflicted on them.
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Peace Kwest on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Let's get this out of the way
S.H.I.E.L.D - KND
Nick Fury - Number 362
Peace Kwest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum