Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Kairi Asaikima

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kairi Asaikima

Post  youngjusticeforever on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Name: Kairi Asaikima (Kai-ree As-sigh-kee-mah)

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Race: Human

Allegiance: Heroes

Origins: Human

Powers: None

Appearance: Kairi typically either has her hair in a Pony-tail or in a braid. She's thin, but she has considerable muscle as well. She typically wears a black and silver leotard with a night sky scheme. It runs from her hips to her shoulders, although exposing some of her stomach and parts of her back. For shoes she wears simple slippers. She also has finger-less gloves with sticky things on the palms for better grip.
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:

Strengths: Above average intellect(from both natural talent and studying), Kairi is capable of understanding complex scientific terms and math problems, to the extent where she could be considered a genius. This helps her with her arrows as she can utilize this to her advantage(such as creating special trick arrows or with firing the arrows at pin-point locations).

Kairi also has enhanced agility/speed

Kairi also has enhanced Stamina

She also is extremely adept with a Bow and Arrow, able to fire round after round with great accuracy.

Weaknesses: Kairi is socially awkward making it difficult for her in basic social events

Kairi is also horrible with hand-to-hand or close quarters combat, as such she relies primarily upon her Bow and Arrows.

Kairi's leotard tends to be uncomfortable, and can be seen as unfit for combat situations(although given her Arrow style, it can help due to being less clunky and heavy)

Personality: Kairi loves to help other people, and is very selfless. Kairi is also impulsive and impatient however, not liking to wait for too long. She is very emotional and easily offended, but she is also quick to forgive. She is very sympathetic to others

Kairi is very creative and energetic, full of life. She loves painting and shopping. Despite this, she also has an Inferiority Complex and feels inadequate, constantly comparing herself to others. Kairi also likes to cook, feeling it's the one thing she's good at. Kairi has a fear of fusions as well. She's very intelligent as well. Kairi is also forgetful at times, forgetting what she's hunting for or what she was doing.

History: Kairi Asikama was born in Pokey Oaks North, and had a fairly normal childhood. She played, she ate, she slept. One day however, she noticed a home-less man on her way to kindergarten(she was 5), she had five Taros from her allowance. The man asked if she could spare some and she said no, as she needed it for lunch. Her mother just encouraged her to walk on, to which she complied. She didn't notice that he was, quite literally, starving. She walked away, to school, feeling somewhat proud that she managed to keep her Taros.

The next day, when she walked past that man, he was dead(from starvation), and she felt extremely guilty, and when she got to school she ended up bursting into tears, to which Bubbles offered to play with her, and she sadly accepted.

During the next few years, she played with Bubbles more, giving her a large box of Crayons. Bubbles in response gave her a chocolate chip cookie, which was her favorite. Kairi slowly opened up and attempted to befriend the other Power Puff Girl's, being somewhat scared by Buttercup and alright with Blossom. During a sleep-over at their place she was not as scared of Buttercup and saw that Buttercup wasn't just mean.

When she was 10, she at Bubble's birthday party(and Blossom and Buttercup's), decided she was going to make some of the food, wanting to do it herself and not trouble anyone. She discovered she had an ability to cook well, and promptly made food as much as she could for people. She especially went out on Mother's Day where she would give her mom breakfest-lunch and dinner in bed, with dessert. She was placed into advanced classes due to her intellect, working at a high school level, which her mother seemed to be concerned about it being unhealthy for a child her age to be working with such older children.

When she turned 11, her mother died in a car crash due to Kairi distracting her by kicking her mom's seat and shouting about wanting Ice Cream. She spent two months in the hospital, rarely eating or talking to anyone. She eventually got better, for a short time and was permitted to go home, but she has always felt guilty. Her father started calling her worthless, and verbally abusing her. He often compared her to her mother, saying how she was better. He eventually stopped in favor of neglecting Kairi.

One comment from her dad sent Kairi over the edge. That the PPG's were far more better than her. Kairi was twelve. Kairi trained brutally, exhausting herself to reach new heights, just to prove her dad wrong. This continued to her adulthood. When she was 18 she moved out, and moved to Bellwood, hoping to start fresh. She took up Archery to help keep her more distracted, she quit the class because it was too easy, when she was 20, a year later, and she used her skils, her intellect and her archery abilities to survive, by hunting. She bought her own Bow and Quiver, no arrows. She decided to craft her own arrows herself, which thanks to her intellect, was simple.

Hunting was an art that required stealth, and quiet. So she decided to buy a Leotard for hunting purposes, eventually that was her main outfit. She hated living in Bellwood though, and decided to move back to Pokey Oaks, deciding to just not interact with her spiteful father.

Do you use nanos: Yes

Last edited by youngjusticeforever on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Re: Kairi Asaikima

Post  youngjusticeforever on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:19 am

Can someone check it?
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:47 pm

I'd take off high stamina from the enhanced agility due to that being a separate thing.

Does the outfit in the weaknesses cause any kind of trouble cuz the way its present doesn't make it seem like a weakness.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:08 pm

I'm not sure I know what you mean. Her agility and stamina are unrelated, I just put them on the same line.

Well, I'd think it would be uncomfortable(Honestly, I have no clue, but someone told me to put it there) all the time.
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor Utonium on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:34 pm

I'll give a tentative approval, however, I would recommend alterations to the history since it's a bit morbid.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~kotomiichinose

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Thanks, and I'll think about it. Not really sure how to alter it then..hey Zero, what did you mean?
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:53 am

The Stamina and agility are two separate buts. Having the agility doesn't mean you'll have high stamina. So it's probably best to do away with the high stamina unless you want it as another strength.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:34 pm

Edited, now what?
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:40 pm

You did not separate them at all.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:54 pm

I'm not sure what you are even asking me to do, Zero.
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:58 pm

I'm asking you to make the stamina its own strength.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:37 pm

It already was but there. How bout now?
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:42 pm

you missed the point. Everything that you had before the enhanced stamina was good. You just needed to make the stamina thing a separate strength since it wasn't related to the agility at all. You didn't need to delete anything.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:12 am

Oh, okay. How's this?
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:59 am

Now you have 5 strengths, you're not getting what I was saying. Just take ut the strength one. so its a good ratio of strength to weaknesses.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:50 pm

How about now?
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:09 pm

I'll give an approval.

Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:37 pm

Yay, thanks Kyra Very Happy

Btw, I like your avatar.
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:08 pm

I'll give a tentative approval.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Thanks, how much do I need now? One more, I think?
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 pm

Zero, starting now.
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Yay thanks Didathing.
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down