Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Caronik Kokuyōseki

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caronik Kokuyōseki

Post  RainyDs on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Name: Caronik Kokuyōseki (His last name means 'Obsidian' in Japanese)
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race (If your OC is an alien): EVO
Allegiance: Chaotic Neutral
Origins: EVO

Powers: Organic
Thorn Shield- A round, circle-like shield cover in thorns to block attacks. Lasts until it's wore out or until it breaks.  Low

Plant Contructs- Commands any surrounding plants to help him do the work. It can be anything that's organic and grows in the ground, such as a tree or lovely flower. Medium

Plant Growth- Grows four tentacles on his back or/and two extra arms, which is made up of vines and other plant matter. Low - Medium

Thorn Blade-Whip- His right arm, which is covered in a black/green thorn-vine, turns into a sword-whip. Which can grab, stab, and cut through enemies, and hold onto them if needed. High

Spores- These spores can stun, sleep or poison the enemy. It's random what spore is released, stun and poison can last 4 - 8 seconds long while sleep can be 10 - 20 seconds long. Medium (Seconds can be changed if needed)

Photosynthesis- Only works if there's natural sunlight. Can't heal broken bones, nor large gap wounds. Lasts 5-15 seconds, needs stop moving to be rooted by the ground to heal small wounds such as cuts and brusies. Medium

Appearance:
He's 5'9, green-brown eyes, short mohawk that's black/flake with dark green; buds can be found crawling up the side of his ears. He's really pale and has a lean build. Brow piercing on his right eye, and some ear piercings. Long brown trench coat design with vines and roses of sorts laced with string; sleeveless and light gray cargo pants with pack buckle belt filled with various plant seeds. His right arm, covers a thorn-like vine which is black and his left is laced fingerless glove. He wears brown boots, laced with black and white petals.

Strengths:
- If it bright outside, his attacks feel stronger, doing 2x damage as normal.
- Well-understanding of Plants/Organics, almost like he can speak to them.
- Physical upper-strength, can lift.
Weaknesses:
- In a dark enviroment he's useless, becoming sleepy and slow moving.
- Fire, or anything that can cut through like Wind. Weed Killer.
- Does not have the stamina to run physically.

Personality:
He seems like a typical nice guy if appoach kindly, but can be rude if appoach terribly. Rebellious, fighting the system of either good or evil but is dangerous about it. Weak heart for plants, so he gets defensive when someone or something kills his respect towards nature. Becomes emotionally enraged if threaten of his past, or the way he acts. Is an accidently seem a charmer due his gently go-get voice, even if he shows no interests in love. Is full of encouragement, wants others feel they can do it, even if he's unable to do anyways. When angry or upset of not getting things done by given request, he's like the Kylo-ren of Star wars. He's gets easily annoyed if someone threaten him to stop him from fighting the system or completing a mission of sorts.

History:
He was adopted at a very young age, around 4 y/o by Japanese family of Kokuyōseki. After being moved several times, and having to remember the death of his family in a car accident. He grew up with a family that was an old friend of his mother, living as an exchange American student with his step-siblings growing up in Hong-Kong. It's ironic, when everything happened so fast, he didn't know what to live with, until his siblings brought up the attention of plants. He remembers the cherry bossoms, and having a garden back in his summer home. It helped him with his emotions.
When he got older, around 10 y/o his new family moved overseas with him, and for him that when everything changed, especially when the Nanite event occured.

Four years past. He was in a school system of bullies, jealous-giants, and sometimes ok-people. He was known to fighting any system; the school, with the police, and sometimes the neighborhood community. He had this balancing act which was good and evil, people started to notice it. It was that faithful day, when abunch of bullies took him out on this situation. A day to remember, his trustworthy 'friends' left him that day to run their own errands with their families, or avoid trouble. But their older siblings took that adventage to stop Caronik from doing what he was suppose to be doing, which keep in mind they were in woods of a nearby park. The bullies struck out firsts bringing up his step-family and status among everyone and what he loves. They pinned him down, which was the worst decision, that was about to happen. He was quite in rage, this all happen now remembering everything, until one bully falls and the others stood in shocked. It was then the garden came to aid him, but he was also the thorn that struck the fallen bullies. Those kids ran hightail, and left Caronik in shocked. He was worried others might see him, so it was best for him to run away, going as far.

Another four years past. Caronik lives among his own garden, freely part of the war against fusions helping out the innocents and protecting himself in most procarious ways.

Last edited by RainyDs on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:58 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Powers, added negative trait, added to end story.)
RainyDs

http://rainyartlady.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Caronik Kokuyōseki

Post  zerowing21 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Alright so this is done, as rainy said, I will look it over next chance I get.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:51 pm

The time is fine on spores, but I'd like it if it was either just low or medium.

I think he could do with at least one more negative trait.

What got him into the war?
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  RainyDs on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:58 pm

zerowing21 wrote:The time is fine on spores, but I'd like it if it was either just low or medium.

I think he could do with at least one more negative trait.

What got him into the war?

I can change that, shouldn't be too much. I knew the spores would be questionably looked at anyways.

Gotcha.

Um, you're right. I added near the end up his story he just risks his lives protecting innocents in procariously ways.
RainyDs

http://rainyartlady.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:12 pm

I'll give an approval.

Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:56 am

I'll give a tentative approval.