Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Where Would Your OC Land in the Emotional Spectrum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Would Your OC Land in the Emotional Spectrum?

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Mon May 23, 2016 8:23 pm

If you don't know what the Emotional Spectrum is, just click here.

So anyways, I got bored again and it's all your fault this is just a fun little thread where you post in what Lantern group your OC would fall in and for what reasons. You can also post what canon characters into the Lantern group you believe they'd best fit with.

Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Re: Where Would Your OC Land in the Emotional Spectrum?

Post  zerowing21 on Mon May 23, 2016 8:29 pm

Tessa would so fall into yellow cuz she probably does cause a ton of fear just based on what she can do, or red cuz she is full of rage

Bubbles would probably fall under the star sapphires since she is usually full of love for all living things.

Gwen would probably be a green lantern since her mana abilities takes a lot of willpower to use as well.

Hannah Orion, red obviously due to her hate and rage of heroes.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Mon May 23, 2016 8:51 pm

I feel like Kairi would probably fit under either Indigo or Blue, because she's very compassionate and hopeful.

Venus, even though technically can't use her yet, would probably fit under Red or Orange. She's very bitter and resentful, and is also very vain and greedy.
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  RainyDs on Tue May 24, 2016 12:12 am

Uhhh this is a toughy.... well... far as I can see;

Light would probably be Blue or Indigo; probably because she's compassion what she loves most in life, like her treasure and her friend(s). She also has hope? Since she's neutral between good and bad just thought it fit nicely there.

Koby would definitely feel like she go under Red, due to her sketchy attitudes and her rudeness towards others. She also tends to get angry from the time to time.

Apollo really can't see anything but Green light. Obivously, due to his will to help others.

Charcoal.... uhhh I don't know. Probably Green light or or Blue, didn't think much of this.

Caronik would be yellow or violet light, since others made him scared, he wants other to fear how they bully him. I chose love since he has greater love for innocents and plant-life.
RainyDs

http://rainyartlady.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Tue May 24, 2016 12:26 am

Kyra might dispute this, but Alice as a green or indigo. Cuz she has a lot of will and has a compassion to help others.

Ariana: Probably Red due to dear old Chad

Amber: Red as well due to being a hot head.

Kyra Xyrespace: Indigo, due to her being a nurse.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee on Tue May 24, 2016 11:04 am

Alright, let's see. Jade would have to be a green lantern cause there isn't a lantern color for arrogance nor curiosity. He just has loads of willpower, built up from all of his adventures. Ironically, Jade's theme is green.

Mark's lantern color would be blue. He is full of hope, even when things are going bad. He is very optimistic in all or most of the situations he is apart of.

Andy would be indigo. Although he's self-absorbed, he does have a caring, compassionate side of him once people get to know him. He only does what he does to mask his own insecurities. He is also compassionate about everything he does. That counts I think.

Blake would be a green lantern. He is a soldier who has faced much war. Strong willed, not wavering once he made a decision to do something.

That lists my current OCs on here.
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezco on Tue May 24, 2016 1:27 pm

Well this is pretty interesting.

Borko's got some anger issues and seems to despise most humans so he's a perfect fit for the red lantern corp.

Pierrot seems to be a supportive father-like figure to Camille, so he's an indigo lantern. He does seem to care the well being of others, especially in Camille's case.

Camille's probably a green lantern. I would've said red but she's mostly the typical "hero type" character with some slight hints of arrogance/cockyness.

And for the final almost approved OC, Wadju, he could either be green due to his "wannabe hero" attitude or orange due to his habit of hoarding loads of stuff.
Bezco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Wed May 25, 2016 2:30 am

zerowing21 wrote:Kyra might dispute this, but Alice as a green or indigo. Cuz she has a lot of will and has a compassion to help others.

Ariana: Probably Red due to dear old Chad

Amber: Red as well due to being a hot head.

Kyra Xyrespace: Indigo, due to her being a nurse.

I'm disputing!

Amber would be a member of the Green Lantern Corp. Although she's a loner, she's a determined individual, wanting to see an end to Fuse's War. She's fully prepared to go it alone, and won't quit until the job is done.

Ariana would also be member of the Green Lantern Corp since she's hardly a quitter. She takes on any task, no matter how big or small, and completes it.

Alice would be a member of the Blue Lantern Corp. Alice is hardly a fighter, and instead wishes for peace over violence. She's a hopeful girl who looks for good in everyone.

Kyra would be a member of the Indigo Tribe. As a nurse, she takes the care of her patients very seriously and hates to see people get hurt, whether they're good or bad.

Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash on Sun May 29, 2016 3:50 pm

I think most of my OCs would be Green Lanterns, for varying reasons.

Michael: Has been through a lot of hard situations, but still keeps going.

Taylor: Is a superhero. She's also good at building things, similar to how Hal Jordan and some other Green Lanterns are.

Marsha: Has a "Never give up" attitude, and fights until she's physically unable to.

Velox: Wants to experience as much of Earth's pop culture as he can, and also helps others when the situation calls for it. ~And he has some green in his color scheme.~

As for my other OCs, I think Louis would be Blue and Po would be Red. ~Oh. And Frank would be a Rainbow Lantern, and have all of the powers in the emotional spectrum.~
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa on Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Gene Erickson would be like guy gardener on the border between red and green mostly leaning toward green but falling into red every once in a while
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuga on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:42 am

Oooh I like this topic

Xavier- Green Lantern. When it comes down to the wire, its pure will power

Ace- Green Lantern. Ace may not show it much but he's quite willful

Nate- Blue Lantern. Nate can be hopeful for others in a dire situation, but this also applies to himself when it comes to his potential learnings of new techniques, or more so trying them out as he is always hopeful of not dying doing so

Cody- Indigo and Green Lantern. In combat, Cody is always full of will power. Outside of combat Cody is nothing but compasionate

Damien- Yellow Lantern. I don't think it takes much explaining for why Damien would be a Sinestro Corp member. Murderous and strikes fear into those who oppose him

Zale- Red Lantern. Deep down Zale still mourns over the death of his father by his cousin Damien's hands which rage burns bright in Zales heart.

Skylar- Violet and Red Lantern. Skylar is the loving and passionate type yet there's that split side of her that she can't control and rage takes over
Ryuga

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenBladeX100 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:15 am

Honestly, knowing him, Everan would end up a white. Just because he can never pin down one emotion. But from the main ones, I'd say hope, 'cause he never gives up.
GoldenBladeX100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum