Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Character Idea Dump

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Idea Dump

Post  techee on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:59 pm

I have been thinking and sometimes creating a character can be quite difficult. So I thought, hey what if we have an idea dump for characters. This is what this thread is all about. If you got an idea for a character, good, bad, doesn't matter, then put it here. You don't need a complete character form, just the general idea. Be warned: when you put an idea on here, it can and will be open for anyone who might need a boost of help to create their character and will likely to not be credited to the suggester. Just wanting to put that out there now. Anyhow, anyone got any ideas?

Let me start to give you guys time to think: A person who is always snide and always commenting on the situation. It has gotten to the point where it is absolutely uncontrollable. They rarely have anything good to say and if they do, then it is a complete surprise.
techee

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Idea Dump

Post  vating on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:14 pm

A really bad robber who constantly gets himself arrested at the end of every event, but is for some reason, an amazing escape artist and busts out of prison in a hilarious fashion at the beginning of every event.
vating

Back to top Go down

Post  techee on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:04 pm

A daredevil who is always trying to break a record. When not breaking a record, he's usually ending up getting in trouble somehow since he is both rebellious and somewhat deviant.
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum