Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Sylvia 'Angel' Vitkolis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sylvia 'Angel' Vitkolis

Post  youngjusticeforever on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Name: Sylvia 'Angel' Vitkolis

Ethnicity: British

Race: Human/Magic-User

Allegiance: Neutral

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Magnetism Magic

All I wanna do, is see me turn into, a metal woman, a Metal Woman; Angel will manipulate a slab of metal into a secondary 'skin' of metal, or just parts of her, medium

I. AM. MAGNETO: Take two metallic objects and increase their attraction, causing them to collide, medium

Huh, who knew that money hurts: Angel will take coins and fling them at high velocities, high

Me + Metal = Your Death: Angel will use Magnetism to forcefully create a new weapon out of a slab of metal

Magnetic Jump: Reversing magnetic polarity with her metal laced shoes and the ground, she can jump higher, low

Magnetic Control: Angel will take magnetic objects and throw them around in various manners

Appearance: with a purse

Strengths: Strategic Genius, Manipulation/Seduction, very knowledgeable about business.

Weaknesses: Her Pride is a major one as she's so prideful her plans failing is simple  unfathomable to her. She's physically weak and she's prone to panicking. Also if she tries to cook something whoever eats it will get food poisoning.

Personality: Cold, resourceful and manipulative. Angel's well aware of how she looks and uses that to her advantage. She's a business-woman, if you have nothing to offer her yet you claim you did, she will not spare you. She's cold and indifferent, but she has a soft spot for children and other women. She's loyal to her few allies to the end. She also does not lie, however, as she believes "If you need to lie, well..you just aren't a very good business person, aren't you?" She will not cause unnecessary deaths and she is quite generous with her money.

History: Spoiled rotten by her wealthy, yet inattentive, parents, Sylvia learned early on how to deal with business. Her father often took her to work with him at his business company, and she picked it up. When she became older, and thus, it was less 'cute' to bring his daughter with him as often, they hired a nanny for her. Said Nanny's name was Atropos. Atropos was kind, yet stern with Sylvia and grew into a motherly role.

Sylvia, at the park one day, fell off of the monkey-bars and scraped her legs. Sobbing, Atropos rushed over and tended to Sylvia. After buying an ice cream cone, she headed back home to her penthouse.

With her private tutor, Sylvia began learning about business and, unknown to anyone else and even unknown to her tutor, manipulation. Increasingly spoiled, Sylvia  at age 4 had called Atropos mom in front of her own parents, causing Atropos to get fired. Sylvia became colder and much more distant.

At age 9, Sylvia began practicing her magical abilities with determination. While she was not very good with Pyro or say Noctem, she excelled with Magnetism. She began focusing exclusively on Magnetism, merely having the theoretical knowledge on the other magic schools. Sylvia had even begun carrying around slabs of metal in her 'purse' to practice on when she could.

At age 14, Sylvia had begun giving advice to her aging parents on how to run the company, to slowly transition it into how she would run it, as their heir. This culminated in, at age 15 she killed her own parents using Huh, Who Know Money Could Hurt at them in a particularly gruesome manner.

Head of a company at just age 15, Sylvia adopted the alias Angel as she believed that was what she was: A living angel on earth.

Last edited by youngjusticeforever on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Re: Sylvia 'Angel' Vitkolis

Post  Mr.Didathing on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 pm

I like how much thought you put into this one but I'm sketchy on one or two things. How durable is "Metal Woman", is "Me + Metal" limited to metal of a specific size or can it work on entire structures, etc.
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:31 pm

I would put it as stronger than silverware, since I can bend that with my own hands relatively easily, but certainly not stronger than steel, it depends on the metal, but I'm going to say it's around the same durability as iron.

That, in itself, is very tricky to answer. I don't think Angel could manipulate entire structures, but I wouldn't put it past her to be able to rip the door off of a car, or something around that size. Me + Metal is mostly used for her metal slab she keeps in her purse.
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:51 pm

That sounds fair. I'll be first approval.
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:23 am

I'll give it an approve as well.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top