Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Meyor - my OC

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:41 pm

George Meyor Also known as Mayor

Age : 27

Apperance : Before eventually undergoing some changes to his wardrobe, he had short brown hair, and sported jeans and many graphic t-shirts. He now wears a costume featuring a monocle and a black tophat with a slight red tinge, a blue sash labeled "Meyor", with a red bow a white corsage, on a purple suit, he wears orange striped pants and has white hair and is short and rotund.

Ethnicity : English

Race : Human

Allegiance : Neutral

Origin : Human

Strengths :
Is good at making disguises,
He is agile,
High Charisma - often haggles the price down on sandwiches at his local deli
Mad Golf Skills - He once placed 3rd in a golf tournament


Weaknesses :
Weak, physically, he can hardly lift 50 pounds, and he is like so because of his genetics
Is short may be unable to get things out of reach
He is blindly trusting of other people

Personality : Motivated to be just like Mayor. He is blindly trusting in other people, however it may sometimes obviously a bad idea. He also not the biggest fan of pickles. He also happens to be a coward most of the time, only having sudden spurts of courage at the worst of times. He is sometime lazy, in his free time (or while he should be working) he often plays video games, and he tends to favor some of the classics. He is very comedic, though sometimes unintentionally, much to the amusement of his comrades. He always sports a happy go lucky kind of attitude, and enjoys interacting with his community.

History : Hailing from the city Townsville, Meyor has always been obsessed with his Uncle's Cousin's Grandma's Sister's Son's Daughter's Cousin's First Cousin. He eventually wants to run for mayor. He grew up in the time the mayor was in office. He had an average shool life, got decent grades, and spent afternoons at the malt shop doing homework, or spending time with his friends. When he was told that he was relatedto the Mayor, he was very proud and wanted to be just like him. He is involved in the war because he thinks that it'd be the mayor thing to do.

Can use nanos (Does not possess any)


Last edited by Mayor of Townsville on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:00 am; edited 18 times in total
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Appearance has to be unique, he can not look anything like mayor from PPGs.

Ethnicity is not his skin color, its where his ancestors came from.

Allegiance: Has to be neutral no chaotic involved.

Origins: Is human, not city of where he is from.

Strengths: Pickle power is invalid, since he is human no powers at all. High charisma has to be explained since its a personality trait and golf skills has to be explained too.

Weakness: Weak how. Can't open pickle jars is not a weakness, lying about a skill isn't a weakness.

Personality: You need to flesh it out. Needs more positive and negative traits. He needs to be his own character.

History: More meat on the bone, what was his early life like, what is he doing now and why is he getting involved in the war.
avatar
zerowing21

Posts : 7264
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Appearance has to be unique, he can not look anything like mayor from PPGs.
Well, it's kinda his motivation, and I saw no previous rule against this.

Ethnicity is not his skin color, its where his ancestors came from.
Will fix that, my bad.

Allegiance: Has to be neutral no chaotic involved.
Can also fix this.

Strengths: Pickle power is invalid, since he is human no powers at all. High charisma has to be explained since its a personality trait and golf skills has to be explained too.
Would the ability to have a working metabolisim count as a power? And I'm not sure how you can explain the two other textbook traits.

Weakness: Weak how. Can't open pickle jars is not a weakness, lying about a skill isn't a weakness.
It's pretty obvious what I mean by weak, physically. He has a psychological issue which prohibits him being able to open up the pickle jar, since he is so focused on mimicking the mayor character.

Personality: You need to flesh it out. Needs more positive and negative traits. He needs to be his own character.

Personality: You need to flesh it out. Needs more positive and negative traits. He needs to be his own character.
is blindly trusting in other people, however it may sometimes obviously a bad idea. He also not the biggest fan of pickles.

History: More meat on the bone, what was his early life like, what is he doing now and why is he getting involved in the war.
He grew up in the time the mayor was first elected, he had propaganda everywhere. When he was told that he was related, he was very proud and wanted to be just like him. He is involved in the war because he thinks that it'd be the mayor thing to do.
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:22 pm

Considering its an oc and even given its his motive, he still has to be set apart from the mayor in several areas. Even when people try to emulate others there are differences. Maybe try that here, so he has maybe the suit but looks totally different.

A working metabolism is just part of a normal humans body function and can't count. If he has powers, he's not human.

Explain the psychological issue then please.

Those two can be traits, but you have to explain them.

If he grew up in the time when mayor was first elected, he'll be older than 40. The Professor and Ms. Keane were still in elementary school when mayor was mayor. What was his life like before he wanted to emulated this man.
avatar
zerowing21

Posts : 7264
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:45 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Considering its an oc and even given its his motive, he still has to be set apart from the mayor in several areas. Even when people try to emulate others there are differences. Maybe try that here, so he has maybe the suit but looks totally different.
2/3rds of Americans are overweight, and shortness is hereditary, as is nose size.

zerowing21 wrote:A working metabolism is just part of a normal humans body function and can't count. If he has powers, he's not human.
Fixed

zerowing21 wrote:Explain the psychological issue then please.
unhealthy obsession, could probably add it to weaknesses. Though it hasn't really been a problem for him financially or anything.

zerowing21 wrote:Those two can be traits, but you have to explain them.
He once placed 3rd in a golf tournament, and often haggles the price down on sandwiches at his local deli
zerowing21 wrote:If he grew up in the time when mayor was first elected, he'll be older than 40. The Professor and Ms. Keane were still in elementary school when mayor was mayor. What was his life like before he wanted to emulated this man.
Fixed(?)
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Considering this guy is so distantly related to the mayor as you said, most of the traits would be different.

If this healthy obsession is just situational, it wouldn't be a good weakness.

Also, eating pickles is not a strength even if he doesn't like them.
avatar
zerowing21

Posts : 7264
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Considering this guy is so distantly related to the mayor as you said, most of the traits would be different.
In this miraculous world, couldn't anything happen (within pre-established rules)? Is this not why this site exits? To take a beloved franchise by many, and using our creativity and imaginations, expand upon it in new and interesting ways? Could there not be the possibility of two people looking alike, that just happen to be related? Doppelgangers exist to prove that two people who are nearly exactly alike are able to meet one another, so why can't one be obsessed with the other's life in such a way, that makes you want to prohibit it by saying it is two similar? This unique character once again I shall restate, has been created to break the literary boundaries of this community allowing for expansion in the narrative of this universe. Humanity is exponentially growing, every day the chance for two people being identical is ever increasing.

zerowing21 wrote: If this healthy obsession is just situational, it wouldn't be a good weakness.
I think it's a good thing that it is situation based, it allows for a character to decide whether or not to go through with an action or not. Maybe causing him to retreat or to take an ordinarily strange course of action.

zerowing21 wrote:Also, eating pickles is not a strength even if he doesn't like them.  
I think it's a good strength, someone could refuse to eat a certain food if they do not like it, some people even have gag reflexes when they eat a certain food of dislike
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:12 pm

and since its situational its probably not going to be relevant very often. So its a no go.

I don't see it being classed as a strength at all Mayor. Please pick something else.

Yes, most things could happen, but this is an unlikely possibility to be a shadow copy. I"ll leave this one to kyra and see what she says on it.
avatar
zerowing21

Posts : 7264
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:24 pm

zerowing21 wrote:and since its situational its probably not going to be relevant very often. So its a no go.

I don't see it being classed as a strength at all Mayor. Please pick something else.

mk

fixed
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mr.Didathing on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:01 am

I like this guy. He seems a bit thin but he could be really funny.

I'll give a tentative approval, since we apparently like to do that.
avatar
Mr.Didathing

Posts : 1592
Join date : 2013-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:34 am

Mr.Didathing wrote:I like this guy.  He seems a bit thin but he could be really funny.

I'll give a tentative approval, since we apparently like to do that.
Why thank you for the compliment even though I see no relevance to me being thin. Glad you liked my character.
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:15 am

Hmm, still waiting for approvals :/
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:18 am

And yet, you haven't done anything to fix what we said.
avatar
zerowing21

Posts : 7264
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:35 pm

zerowing21 wrote:And yet, you haven't done anything to fix what we said.
Every single time you came up with a problem with my OC, I've been fixing it, and I really must thank you for helping perfect this OC, without trying to change his character as a whole.
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:48 pm

This oc isn't even close to being done. You have no real negative traits and needs to be its own person without trying to be a mirror image of the mayor or trying to imitate them. So I'm going to ask you fix that up, add more about the early life of the character and what not.
avatar
zerowing21

Posts : 7264
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:05 pm

zerowing21 wrote:This oc isn't even close to being done. You have no real negative traits and needs to be its own person without trying to be a mirror image of the mayor or trying to imitate them. So I'm going to ask you fix that up, add more about the early life of the character and what not.
I think he already has some negative traits, but if you insist, I'll give him another. And I feel like that because of his association with the mayor he becomes a unique charcter on his own, I have seen no other OCs on the forum attempt this, and like I've stated multiple times this could lead to some interesting plots. I'm not sure what you really want done with the early life, I mean he had a rather average upbringing, and I added some stuff about a place in his early life, hope that helps.
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  zerowing21 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:24 pm

I might remind you the rules also state you need 3 positive and negative traits.

He might be associated with the mayor, but has still has to be a character that is his own person. The mayor's actions may affect changes in his personality, but to become a carbon copy or near carbon copy of him is something I'm not pleased with.

From what I've seen in the history, he is not associate with mayor at all. He has no interactions with the man, just a over the top obsession, which is spark by what? To be associated means, you have to have at least interact with that person. Not just know of them through others.

What did he look like before he tried to copy the man and what was his real name? I'm not gonna allow a carbon copy appearance either.

How is short a strength, explain it. It can't be a weakness too, one or the other.

Explain why is he weak physically and how it works against him.
avatar
zerowing21

Posts : 7264
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:07 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I might remind you the rules also state you need 3 positive and negative traits.

He might be associated with the mayor, but has still has to be a character that is his own person. The mayor's actions may affect changes in his personality, but to become a carbon copy or near carbon copy of him is something I'm not pleased with.

From what I've seen in the history, he is not associate with mayor at all. He has no interactions with the man, just a over the top obsession, which is spark by what? To be associated means, you have to have at least interact with that person. Not just know of them through others.

What did he look like before he tried to copy the man and what was his real name? I'm not gonna allow a carbon copy appearance either.

How is short a strength, explain it.  It can't be a weakness too, one or the other.

Explain why is he weak physically and how it works against him.

Added more traits. Also, I feel like someone can be obsessed with someone that they have not met (a example would be the internet community and a certain politician). But if you insist I will give him a first name. Also, I changed his appearance before he changed to his current appearance. Also I feel like being short can be considered a strength and weakness, he would be rather agile, yet he may be unable to retrieve something out of reach. but anyways I fixed them.
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  zerowing21 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:17 am

It can not be both, it has to be one or the other. A strength or a weakness.

Explain how the lack calcium and not like to work out hinders his abilities, cuz that's not telling us much.

Also, you may have probably missed this if you didn't look at the required reading section

http://rp.fusionmodhq.com/t294-guides-to-help-you-make-your-oc

But in case you don't look at it and the do's and don't, this is something you should look at.

Looks: If you have your character look exactly like say Naruto, that's a no. Even something like the eyes from another series won't be tolerated.

So yeah, your oc has to look different and can not look like the mayor in any aspect. So the look you have in the history, has to be the look he has for a normal appearance.
avatar
zerowing21

Posts : 7264
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:43 pm

zerowing21 wrote:It can not be both, it has to be one or the other. A strength or a weakness.

Explain how the lack calcium and not like to work out hinders his abilities, cuz that's not telling us much.

Also, you may have probably missed this if you didn't look at the required reading section

http://rp.fusionmodhq.com/t294-guides-to-help-you-make-your-oc

But in case you don't look at it and the do's and don't, this is something you should look at.

Looks: If you have your character look exactly like say Naruto, that's a no. Even something like the eyes from another series won't be tolerated.

So yeah, your oc has to look different and can not look like the mayor in any aspect. So the look you have in the history, has to be the look he has for a normal appearance.

Alright, alright you've twisted my arm enough, I'll make it so him being short isn't both a Strength and a Weakness.Also, I fixed the weak thing. I was sure to read the Dos and Don'ts and I made sure to follow the rules! (Even if I forget to elaborate on some subsections sometimes Razz). Also, I do not think that quote applies to me, my character may seem similar in some aspects, but my OC is not exactly like the Mayor. One difference is that my OC has "a black tophat with a slight red tinge," which if you played Fusionfall, and paid close attention ( I probably would've missed it the first time), you could see that the Mayor does not, and has a black tophat. But I think that covers everything, and I can't wait for the opportunity to come up with so many interesting narratives with this OC!
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Does he use Nanos?

Edit: I've thought about it, and while I'm wary of his appearance, I will accept it so long as it is a costume, and that he has another appearance.

_________________

avatar
Kyra_Xyrespace

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : Sunny Cali

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:Does he use Nanos?

Edit: I've thought about it, and while I'm wary of his appearance, I will accept it so long as it is a costume, and that he has another appearance.
Hmm, never thought of him using nanos, maybe? I'll look through the nano section when I have the time.
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Mayor of Townsville wrote:
Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:Does he use Nanos?

Edit: I've thought about it, and while I'm wary of his appearance, I will accept it so long as it is a costume, and that he has another appearance.

Hmm, never thought of him using nanos, maybe? I'll look through the nano section when I have the time.

There's no need to list what Nanos he uses; just if he uses them or not.

_________________

avatar
Kyra_Xyrespace

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-06-16
Location : Sunny Cali

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:46 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
Mayor of Townsville wrote:
Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:Does he use Nanos?

Edit: I've thought about it, and while I'm wary of his appearance, I will accept it so long as it is a costume, and that he has another appearance.

Hmm, never thought of him using nanos, maybe? I'll look through the nano section when I have the time.

There's no need to list what Nanos he uses; just if he uses them or not.
Added under strengths
avatar
Mayor of Townsville

Posts : 19
Join date : 2016-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:53 pm

It doesn't go in strengths. It goes at the end after the history.
avatar
zerowing21

Posts : 7264
Join date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum