Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Meyor - my OC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meyor - my OC

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:06 pm

zerowing21 wrote:It doesn't go in strengths. It goes at the end after the history.
Fixed
Mayor of Townsville

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:10 pm

Please, move the normal appearance that you have in the history up to the appearance thread.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:50 am

zerowing21 wrote:Please, move the normal appearance that you have in the history up to the appearance thread.
fixed
Mayor of Townsville

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:56 pm

Don't mean to harp on this, but Kyra did say the the other look (the mayorish look) has to be a costume. But that is not even mentioned in the appearance.

Also, issue with his age. If the character is 27, he can not have been alive when the major was first elected, since Bellum, the Professor and Keane were all kids at the time and they are in their 50's at least. *please reference the episode Mojo went back in time to stop the professor from being inspired*
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayor of Townsville on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:00 am

zerowing21 wrote:Don't mean to harp on this, but Kyra did say the the other look (the mayorish look) has to be a costume. But that is not even mentioned in the appearance.

Also, issue with his age. If the character is 27, he can not have been alive when the major was first elected, since Bellum, the Professor and Keane were all kids at the time and they are in their 50's at least. *please reference the episode Mojo went back in time to stop the professor from being inspired*
fixed
Mayor of Townsville

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:41 pm

I still feel the history could use a bit more to it. It barely says anything about his life and what happened with him.

You also ignored my first comment on my last post.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum